Chapter 8

You wonder what Genos was going to say before the monster attacked,Even he said it was nothing though.
Laying on green grass fills you with a comfortable feeling.The pointy grass brushed your skin gently.The wind is blowing fine and It's not too hot.

You decided to have a day off today from the monsters.Tatsumaki did invited you to the heros'tea party this evening.But It's morning and there is nothing to do So..you decided to lay here all morning.
thump thump
There are footsteps coming near.You summoned your axe out.
thump! thump!
Is that a monster? Or a human?
The footsteps are coming near.You stood up and turn back.
"HALT!! wha-- Genos!?"You dropped your axe,oops.
"Hello,(y/n)."You smiled nervously.
"H-hi! What are you doing here?"
"Sensei told me to come here."
Damn,Saitama is very serious about my little love isn't he?
"Ah,Isn't the view  beautiful?"You looked at the city
"(name)!"Genos shouted.
"Wh-what is it!? You're giving me a shock!"
He looked into your eyes.You blushed a bit.
"Will you go to the party with me as a date?"
"..
.........
..........(your eyes are very wide af now)
...!!!!
YES!"You screamed in happiness as you hug Genos.
"Thank you."He gives a robotic smile at you and pick your hand up.
"Let's go to the mall."Genos dragged you through the grass.
"I-I didn't bring my wallet!!"You tried to walk back.
"I'm paying."

The Mall-10:00

"We're going to buy dresses for tonight."Genos showed you some nice dresses.
"It's too expensive!I can't let you pay!"You looked at Genos like you're going to cry.You have a lot of money but you didn't bring your wallet.
"It's a gift for you and oh! Sensei told me to buy some groceries too."
You tried to remember the supermarket promotion.It's today!
"C'mon."You dragged Genos and dashed towards the supermarket.
.
Genos is looking at the promotion brochures and you're looking at the snacks corner.
'Damn...I gotta bring snacks to the party.Like,How can the association be so classy.I can't eat those little fancy meals in a big plate!'As you're thinking,Genos poked at you and made you jumped."I'm going to the cashier."Genos said.
Before he could go any further.You put snack bags in the basket which he is carrying quickly. Luckily,He didn't notice.

When you and Genos are walking home.The sky is nearly dark now.You need to go back and change before It's 9:00pm.
"Thanks Genos,I had a lot of fun."You said as you're looking at the stars.
"Me too."Genos responded.

tbc
(a/n:I have awoken from the hiatus,sorry.)