Chapter 2: What's our Plan?

AN: Here it is! :Dxx

"So what are we going to do?" Louis whispered amongst the small circle.

Louis, Harry and Liam were on Harry's bed, the covers pulled over them making a little tent. A flashlight was set in the middle illuminating their faces.

"I don't know," Harry shrugged.

"Do you guys think this is a good idea? I mean, it's none of our business and-"

"Liam," Louis interrupted him, "if we don't do anything to get them together, they'll never get together on their own. Do you really like the idea of two boys dying alone because they never confessed their feelings? Do you really want this to end like a Shakespeare novel where-"

"Okay! But don't be so dramatic!" Liam whisper-shouted.

Louis chuckled causing the tent to move resulting in the flashlight falling and playing music.

"What the- you have a flashlight that sings?" Louis turned to Harry.

"It was a birthday present from Gemma!" Harry said.

"Turned it off!" Liam urged.

Harry grabbed the light and searched for the button.

"Don't point it at me!" Louis said covering his eyes.

"Turn it off!" Liam said closing his eyes shielding them from the bright light.

"Sorry!" Harry said pressing a button but the music only got louder.

"Give me that!" Louis snatched the flashlight, twisted the top and took out the batteries. He dropped the batteries and flashlight in the middle and stared at it.

"Let's see if you can make any noise now," Louis glared at it.

The flashlight started blinking on and off and the three lads started screaming.

"Why is it doing that?! It doesn't have any more batteries!" Harry said pushing the thing away from him and Louis screamed when it touched his knee.

"It's haunted!" Louis screamed trying to exit the little tent but getting everyone tangled in the sheets even more.

"Liam do something!" Harry shrieked.

Frightened, Liam looked around for something. His eyes landed on something near Louis and he reached for it. He started hitting the blinking object with the object trying to get it to stop.

"Liam let go of my hand!" Louis shrieked but Liam kept using it as a weapon.

Harry looked in horror as the light stopped blinking. Louis snatched his hand away from Liam and caressed it while Liam threw the sheets off of them. The three sat there looking at the horrifying object waiting to see if it would come back to life.

Suddenly, the light from the hall turned on and foot steps neared the room. Liam turned to Louis with wide eyes.

"Quick! Do something! They can't catch us!" Louis ordered trying to lay under the covers.

Harry's and Liam's gaze locked for a second before they both threw themselves next to Louis.

"This is my b-bed!" Harry said trying to push Liam off.

"I-I need to hide!" Liam hissed covering only his face with the pillow.

"You guys! Shh!" Louis whispered.

"Liam get off!" Harry said.

"Both of you get off!" Louis said and with both his feet he pushed them off to the side of the bed where they wouldn't be seen when the door opened.