Loki x Reader - oneshot

WARNINGS: fluff

WORDS: 250

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was your first week in Asgard, and on the second day there you got sick. Awfull luck really. Your best friend Loki was really worried about you and he told you he would tend to all of your needs.

"Loki, really its fine. I have a common midgardian cold-" you sneeze. "Common? You look like you're dying!" he yelled and you flinched. Your head was pounding badly. This wasn't really that common but you didn't want Loki to be too worried. "Loki, I am going to be fine" You assured him but he wasn't too convinced. He sat down next to you on your bed. He looked down to you and placed his hand gently on your forehead. "You're burning darling" He sighed and you started to feel your body temperature cooling down. "You're using your magic huh?" You chuckled at him. He was so soft when it came to you. You saw his face turn paler. "Loki?" You asked. Now you were worried about him. "Oh no, dont look at me like that. Im just getting tired" he chuckled. "Then sleep" you replyed softly. "I have to watch over you darling" he purred and laid down on your bed. "If I sleep too, will you?" You asked and laid down next to him. "Deal" he answered simply. He turned his body to face you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You snuggled into his chest and the curtains shut themselfs, Loki's magic of course.
"I already feel better" you mumbled into his chest. "Thats good to hear" he chuckled and you both fell asleep.