1 plus One

As she remenices on her last year of high school, Rahkelle Roberts reflects on everthing that has went down since the last bell rung and school was back in session. alot of things has changed new school, the choices she's made, the hatchets she's laid and those friendships she let fade it's crazy how she still finds time to apply to colleges and keep her G.P.A. at a steady 4.0.

Don't get me wrong high school wasn't all bad she met angelo the one reason her stomach is always on ''FULL'', with him around is like ''#turnDown FaWhatttt?'' TurnUp TurnUp TurnTUppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rara isn't your average boss chick wannabe, she's who some fear to be..."REAL" ; unashamed of her FLAWS & ALL.

Rahkelle makes it easy to warm up to her. she holds her own , making dudes like Rudy second guess why they ever ended. while still giving this new dude Myles some hope to right all the wrongs rudy could've prevented. In this short - novel rara walks you through her life taking the good and the bad that happens in the world around her and trying to make the very best of it. Rara uses her poetic style to empathize with her audience and the simliar problems they face. After losing her dad so soon Rara tries to trust the art of true love, while still living with the same teen-age drama ,lies and betrayal. thank God she survived last year !!!!!!!!! three more months to go .