chapter 7 My little secret

Kiriyah's POV [Point Of View]

Damn i can't believe it's been two years since i seen Alanzo and here i go bumping into him and i must say he is looking as fine as the day he saved my life. he's been my rock, my shelter , my shoulder to cry on and just an ear to listen to me when my sobs fell deaf to everyone around me even my girl Rara !

Don't get me wrong it's not like she knew and i don't hold a grudge at her for no noticing either , she was going through her first real heart break with someone she put her all into,my big head -ass brother ! At first This thing with Alanzo was innocent until Emotions got involved. before i get ahead of my self let me show u ( Oh God!!!!!!!! he's heading my way i guess he sees me too )

Movies~~~~~~~~

As i finish paying for the tickets I turn around and see my girl Rara still ordering every damn thing on the menu and still managing to cause a commotion with the other customers waiting to order as well . hey ! i can't complain , I am dragging her to this movie the least she could do is eat comfortably . (Shaking my head ) next thing i know i see Myles heading over with arms full of Rara 's junk food handing it to me and saying " where does all that food go ?" i reply saying " I ask myself the same question every time we go to the movies " Myles and i exchange a few more words before he jogged back over to some pretty girl that was waiting for him .

by now i was just exiting the restroom fixing my dress with my eyes on the ground &my head held real low watching everything else but where i was going until i tripped and began falling face down towards the ground in slow motion(well to me ) but i didn't even have a chance to hold on to something or someone to break my fall and lord knows i was trying ! but as everything unraveled so quickly, i protected my pretty little face until my body went against the laws of gravity and started pulling its self up in the opposite direction . i could kiss who broke my fall right now when i turned around to thank my superman my heart dropped it was him it was the one who still had a hold on my heart Alanzo ......

Alanzo: after all these years you still the clumsy old 17 year old i met 3 years ago ( smirking)

Kiriyah: and after 3 years you're always at the right place at the right time to sAve me from danger right in the nick of time( reaching out to give him a long over-due hug , one of the hugs we used to give each other when we were younger )

Alanzo : Even when it's your fault

Kiriyah : i see you got better jokes over the past 3 years that i've known you

Alanzo: so what you tryna say ?

Kiroyah : read between the lines

Alanzo : whatever

Kiriyah : Hows the wife and your son ?

Alanzo : well yva is yva but my lil man is a genius and we all tryna make this family thing work so he can have positive role models ya digg?

Kiriyah : that's whats up not many men do their jobs as fathers i'm just happy you doing yours

Alanzo: i could be yo full-time daddy if you want me too ! you know i would enjoy that ( licking his lips)

Kiriyah: don't start ( punching him in the arm )

Alanzo: but how you really been RI ( his nick name for me )

Kiriyah: i've been living you know,school work , work and then school again the same 'ol

Alanzo: Well since i'm back in town we gone have to change that busy

schedule of yours cause you know daddy want his lil lady

getting enough rest so when the real work come around she can definately hang ..... if you know what i'm saying .