Chapter 6 Keep on keeping on !

• Dedicated to Clinthia B.

Just before Rudy attcaked my face with his his lips , the words i've missed u so much came out of his mouth and in that short moment of kissing all i wanted to do at that moment was let him take care but, when i started thinking with my head and not my heart my reflexes kicked in and i kicked rudy out of my room and locked the door...

Rudy: Damn rahkelle you act as if i haven't see yo goods before what you putting up a front for ? (He said from the other side of the door ) 

Rara: i don't give a damn , im getting ready and heading to the movies 

Rudy: with who ? it better be your homegirl !

Rara: shouldn't matter if its my homegirl or not  cause we ani't kicking it !

Rudy: Awwwww man thats how you feel ?

Rara: yea I GUESS IT IS  

 Honk honk honkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Rudy: don't be like that 

Rara : bye rudy i'll be going to the movies now 

as i walked out the house and towards the car Rudy came outside and pulled me to him mothing " this conversation ain't over rahkelle !

Me: i understand that rudy but like i said we cool ion got no type of beef witchu what so ever . truth be told ! only time will tell if could ever go back to way things used to be ....

Rudy : damn you done matured on me 

Me: naw honey i've always been this wise , now if you took the time to get to know me , maybe you wouldn't be standing here right now , shit u could of been the driver to this little date but hey ! what difference does it really make (shrugging my shoulders& walking towards the car ) 

Kiriyah= Damn what was that about ?????? That pressure hella thick over there 

Me: yo! stop playing match maker and everything will be rainbows and gum drops 

Kiriyah= So you mad ?

Me: naw mad don't even come close to what i am right now .... when you pull stunts like this you mess with people lives!

Kiriyah= my fault rara 

Me: you straight just don't cross that line again ! cause the next time it won't be so pretty 

Kiriyah= yea i love you too gurl !!!!!!!! (hugging me and veering off the road )

Me: K.... watch the road you gonna kill us ! 

Kiriyah= oh ma bad 

as soon as we got to the parking garage of the movie theatre there was a long line of cars waiting to get a parking spot it was packed ! since i wasn't even in the mood to watch that stupid movie i just relaxed and enjoyed the ride until it started taking forever and a day to park !!!!!!!!!!! while K was on the phone i sought the perfect opportunity to steal a spot , since the other car was taking forever to park . K looked at me like i was cray cray and all i said was " u want to watch your movie right ? doesn't start five minutes from now ? Girl would youget out this damn car! next time these drivers need to think fast ... real fast . with five minutes to spare Kiriyah runs off in one direction to go buy the movie tickets and i go in the other to buy some snacks you know the usual nachos a Big Gulp for K , some : popcorn , candy , chocolate and modzerlla sticks for myself  now i couldn't decide if i wanted a slushee for myself or a milkshake ? i know right tough decision ! after 3 minutes of contemplating and the roars and threats of hungry , angry customers i finally choose the milk shake. As i turn around trying to balance my food and proceed in the direction K is waiting for me  , the room starts spinning and that same aroma, that same colonge from school, was dancing around my nostroils making the hair in the back of my head stand up . As i walk with my eyes closed from that heavenly scent i walk straight into a brick wall , at least thats what i thought a chisseled chest and  two humongus hands grip on my waist just like miles did on the 1st day  i met him .

Myles : so we meet again 

Me: Myles what the hell............... what you stalking me again ? What i told you about that (smirking)

Unknown girl : You better be that baby  for myles to be waisting time stalking you 

Myles: naw it ain't even like that but if i had free time on my hands i wouldn't mind doing just that 

Me:(ignoring his date) look ... can you help me take the rest of these snacks over to kiriyah before she kill me ! 

Myles : sure no pressure 

Unknown girl : myles where the hell you going ? we next in line ! 

Myles : let some one skip us or order what you want (handing her a 20) i ain't feel like eating anyways 

Unknown girl : damn that how it is.................... alright..................... don't even worry about it

( rolling her eyes)  

Me: look he'll be right back i won't keep him too long 

Unknown: shut the hell up u non motherfucking factor 

by now both myles was already across the food-court heading in kiriyah's direction but he stopped in his tracks to look back at  his date giving Lil Miss Thang' a piece of his mind 

Myles: yo mya what i told you about that cussin don't make me whoop yo ass in front of all these people 

Me: yo myles you hit yo girls ? i know she disrespectful and all but i'll never respect a man that lays his hand on  a woman 

Unknown girl : Girl??????????? , Woman ???????? i'm his lil sister ! 

Me: sister !

Myles: Yes sister !

Me: Damn if that;s yo sister i would hate to see yo girlfriend 

Myles : oh so you got jokes but can't give me no play-play 

Me: Miss me wit all that mayneeeeeee i heard yoU got my number already  so use it ! ( his face is all red from blushing )

Myles :  (scratching the back of his head ) Alright i'll do that (licking his lips)

Me: alright i gotta go nice seeing you ! and little girl , green is a ugly color on anybody. look here,  at the end of the day no matter what girl comes into his life you will always be his one and only 

Unknown girl : try telling him that ( hitting her brother in the chest ) my aplogies for all the attitude though ! by the way i'm mya 

Me: no hard feeling if my brother was fine like yours i wouldn't let no female distract his ass either it's good to know we still have lil sisters like you looking out for their big brothers 

Myles: Sooooooooooo you don't only think i'm cute u think i'm fine !!!!!!!! (Mocking me )

Me: don't get big headed ! when there's a complement that needs to be said i say it ! by the way i was just making a point by saying u cute and stuff !

Myles: sureeeeeeeee but look i'll holla back , our movie gone start real soon 

Me: Alright (Winking at him)

as i walk away i see kiriyah chatting it up with some milk chocolate looking dude looking fine as ever showing off his pearly whites while this lil heifer is blushing .... but you know me ! i had to go kill the vibe 

just before  reached them  i get a text from an unknown number ..........................

786-488-0338 : THE THING YOU DO TO ME GURL ............ STOP ALL THAT PLAYING AND GET TO KNOW THE REAL ME ;)

                                            -Myles " your one and olny ;)

TO MYLES : We'll see just keep doing what you doing :)

 here's a pic of myles sister mya as mya (the rnb singer lol ) i felt as mya would make a great character in this story so, here she is ! I GUESS GOOD LOOKS RUN IN THE DAMN FAMILY !

******************************** COMMENT 

**************************************VOTE

****************************************Share with friends 

not your typical urban book with cliche' story lines so take advantage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

tell me what you think ;)