Chapter 1 SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION

High school wasn't about games and neither was I , there we all types of kids and groups you just had to see where you fit in . If you remained in this clique for your whole high school years you were LUCKY! Now for the other  unfortunate individuals  who've had friends turn on them , or even fell off with certain people , there goal was to get out of high school alive.

Ever Since the day i graced the life of my parents with my presence

I've always been what my dad called ''SASSY " I marched to the beat of my own drum , did my own thing, not follwing the crowd, i was MiSS.INDEPENDENT and its with being Miss.Independent got me into  sticky situations which would sometimes lead me to be the most hated  and most talked about . Well what can I say , I wouldn't dare to be anyone other than myself Rahkelle Roberts an upcoming Senior at the notorious "PRIDE HIGH " I was hoping my senior year would be serene but then again there's nothing serene about me so...... whatever intresting year life had in store fore me , I was ready !

" KELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're going to be late , If you don't get up and get ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That's the whole idea mom !"

" listen here, if you don't get up now i will personally deliver a package of kick - ass before i send you to school !"

(tosssing and turning in my bed ) "what makes you think that will get me up ?"

(busting in my room !!!!!!!!!!) "Girl you just pushing my nerves today huh ?"

" dang mama can't you see me praying , always start and end my days with prayer (PRAYING TO GOD SHE DON'T SLAP THE TASTE OUTTA MY MOUTH )"

" that's what i thought , your behind better be down stairs showered , fully clothed and ready to go in the next 20 minutes , is that clear enough for you ? "

"crystal  clear "

.................................................................................................................................................................................

>> Fast Forward >>

"what's for breakfast mom ?"

"Scrambled eggs , whole wheat toast ,limonade, cereal and a banna".

"no surprise pancakes and syrup or french toast or waffles atleast ?"

"look her lil girl I am not trying to go to prison for killing my daughter !!!!! "

(calming down ) look honey you know you're diabetic and can't have any of that . you know the docter said if you dont control your blood sugar levels you will be on

Insulin .... i know

"well then eat your food so we could be out this bihhh"

"we both looked at each other laughing . if there was anything my mom could do is cheer me up or keep me laughing . y'all thought she wasn't down? just cause she had class didn't me she couldn't get hood at the turn of a switch. Mama made sure that i never forgot where I came from she was the definition of a real woman ."

(snapping of fingers in my face ) - Kelle I'M GOING TO FINISH GETTING DRESSED , BY THE TIME I COME BACK DOWN YOUR ASS BETTA BE READY OR I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU ! [heading up the stairs]

"here's what i don't get ? how you suppose to be dropping me off to my school and leave with out me? That just baffles me mama.

"don't get slick baby girl ....... not today"

after i took my blood sugar and medication , i ate and washed the dishes as i waited impaitently for my ol'g to come down stairs .

i took the oppurtunity to take a look at myself & I MUST ADMIT , RARA FINNABE BREAKING NECKS TODAY !!!