Mini Golf

"Sugar lips, baby!? what are you doing home so late, I was gettin' worried about you?" Victoria smiles as I see her head pop up from the couch which was facing the TV.

"I had cheer practise" "Oh yeah howd it go?" "It was good yeah, I kind of nearly killed Tanya, but you know..If the first you don't succeed..." "Hahaha you're so devious" she laughs loudly, I shrug proudly with a smirk plastered on my face "Oh hey hows Dougie, I havn't seen that child in ages! I saw him walk to the porch with you" "Ohh Dougie...hes fine, sweet, charming, caring and attractive, like always, ugh! Why does he have to be so great?" I slightly whine slumping down on the couch beside her "Awh Laura I don't know what to say to you, you seem to have all the boys coming after you!!" she giggles but I didn't think she was right, well not completely right. I hadn't been dating at all since Nathan then when I met Harry suddendly EVERYONE likes me, oh I just don't get it.

Just then I got a text from Harry "Hey L, will I pick you up at 7 for mini golf? :)" Aww hes so cute an innocent, why does he have to be cute and innocent?! "Sure! See you then :)" I replied, he didn't text back which kind of made me worry, like I said, I worry about everything. I was worried because I really liked Harry, And liked how close we could be. Then when I was with Danny I suddenly felt Harry was too close for comfort. Aahh! I was cut from my thought when Victoria spoke.

"Well if hes comin' at 7 we better get you showered and ready to go soon! go on, I'll make you a grilled cheese just the way you like it while you hop in the shower" she grinned sweetly "Thanks Vic, you're the best," I gave her a knuckle touch and ran upstairs into the bathroom

I stripped off my cheerleading uniform and took out my hair then hoped into a nice hot shower.

When I got out I put my hair up into one of those twisty towel things only girls can do and put on some moisturizer. "Baby!! Grilled cheese is ready! Shall I bring it up?" Victorias sweet voice travelled up the spiral staircase and echoed slightly. I love how she called me little weird nicknames like that, it was just so, Victoria! "come onn down!" I shouted back in a strange american game show host voice from I think 'The Price is Right'

She came upstairs with two mugs of tea, grilled cheese and two green apples. "Ah, sweet and juicy, just like me" She grinned taking a bite of her apple making my chuckle and nearly doing a spit take on my tea.

"Come on Flakey cakes, lets see some clothes!!" she sipped her tea I stood up and then only realized the strange name "Flakey cakes?" I asked with a confused face "I dont even know" she explained and blew on her tea before getting up and exiting my bedroom "Come on lets go see them outfits!"

We walked into the 'Walk in wardrobe' an decided not to go for something too classy like on our last date since it is just mini golf. I paraded up and down the wardrobe trying on all different outifts then we finally deiced on my blue and white marble design jeans, a white shoulder hole top that had fringe at the bottom and my studded black converse.

Victoria curled my hair whilst I did my makeup. I got my brown over the shoulder studded bag that had a bit of fringe at the bottom, I then filled it with some make up, my phone, wallet and some other things I probably wouldn't use or need but they had to be in my bag since well, I'm a girl! And I always over pack my handbag.

We went downstairs and chatted for a bit until the door bell rang. It was Harry. I opened the door and the stunning boy looked up from the ground into my eyes, grinning. He was wearing a white tshirt with thick lime green horizontal stripes starting where his six-pack started and ended at the bottom of the t-shirt where his belted up denim jeans were and went down to his enormous feet that were covered by white converse He looked beautiful. Toned and tanned broad shoulders, full head of curly rich hair and his evergreen eyes sparkling and looking into mine. "Hi" his voice spoke showing off that's smile and rose red lips.