III: We just met

Kawaii~chan POV

Eeek! Katelyn~sama blushed when Danté~kun put frosting on her nose. Kawaii~chan knows she and Danté~kun are dating but Katelyn~sama and Danté~kun are so cute. Kawaii~chan's trying so hard not to fangirl so she's holding her breath.

Katelyn POV

"Danté please! Do you know anything?" I pleaded. Danté answered "I swear I don't know! I just came to drop off the frosting!" I didn't trust him so I told him to stay until he told.

~Said Time skip to 30 mins later~

We decided to watch a movie. We ended up watching lady and the tramp. I noticed Danté was getting really close to me, so I scooted over.

I heard a knock on our window. I looked and saw travis! I got up and ran to the door. I opened the door and saw travis looking down and he looked a little red too. "Travis?! What's wrong" I asked peeking under his down turned face.

We moved our heads and looked into each others eyes. After for like three mins I asked again "what's wrong?"

Travis answered "umm.....Katelyn?......will you go out with me".

"Uh Travis you realised we just met right?" I reminded him.

"Oh uh y-your right" travis said sadly.

"Travis..why don't you hang with us? Danté was about to leave" I said signalling for Danté to leave. "Then I guess I better be going...." Danté said.

Dante POV

I was walking back to the house, upset that Katelyn had kicked me out when suddenly I saw that thing in the bushes again. This time I went to go check. It's probably Garroth and Laurence. They always sneak around in the bushes at katelyn's house.

I looked in and saw Zane crying. He was holding something "Ah! No! Go away!" He said under tears. "Zane? Is that that you? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Katelyn b-broke up with me, and Travis posted on fastgram that h-he was going to a-ask her out...(more cries)" Zane answered. I was speechless. I didn't know they were a thing let alone broke up.

"Oh zane. It's okay. Was it your fault?" I asked. Zane answered  "I d-don't know....(pulls himself together) I didn't hold her hand or visit that much because I know she doesn't like all that mushy gushy stuff" I looked in his hand and saw a picture of Katelyn and Zane. It had a caption on it and said "First date". The picture was a little moist from Zanes tears.

I asked him "why don't we get you home and help you get over Katelyn hmm? Maybe you should move on. Katelyn certainly has. I'm thinking......Aphmau" (sorry Aarmau fans 😆)

Lol guys! I really enjoyed this. And I think I'm going to make one with the reader in it but I don't know. And I'm thinking of calling you my little ninja kitties😆😹 I don't know.....bai!