Wakeup Call

TILDA'S POV:

Connor still hadn't returned by 8:30pm, I headed upstairs to bed, and hoped that he'd be back like he said.

I wondered where he got to so I called his cell a dozen times but it went straight to answer phone.

I headed upstairs, with a glass of water, and my cell, I got changed into pajamas and then turned of the light, placing my cell and glass of water on my bedside dresser before getting into bed and placing my head on the pillow, I was soon out like a light.

CONNOR'S POV:

It was now 9pm, I walked towards home to grab a few things. I've been gone a few hours now, but I needed time to think things through about Tilda and the baby.

I got out my car and grabbed most of my belongings and packed them into a suitcase, if Tilda was having a baby, my baby I couldn't just abandon her, I had to become responsible and do what I though was right, I told my brothers and parents that I had to leave, I didn't

fully explain why but they'd go insane if they knew. I gave them all a huge hug as I left.

I drove to Starbucks where I ordered a drink and sat there for a couple of hours. Before I knew it, it had reached 1am. I got back home to see that Tilda had gone to bed. I placed myself on the sofa and fell asleep.

RILEY'S POV:

Connor seemed on edge when he came by earlier, he seemed to take most of his belongings. This wasn't like Connor. No matter what he never takes most of his stuff including clothes. He always comes home every now and then so this seemed a little sketchy.

Him and Tilda were no longer dating so he can't be at hers. He wouldn't tell us where he was going. Something's not right here.

'Mom' I shouted.

'Yes, Riley?'

'Don't you think Connor acted weird before?'

'What do you mean?' She gave me a confused look.

'Like he wouldn't say where he was going or why?'

'Honey, that's just Connor for you, he's nearly 20, he isn't going to tell us every movement he makes, he'll be fine'

'I sure hope so' I mumbled to myself before returning to work on a song with Toby.

CONNOR'S POV:

I woke up to Tilda kissing my forehead.

'Hey sweetie' 'you came home' she continued.

'Yeah, I said I would be, right?'

'Yeah you did baby, I was unsure though if you would'.

'Well I'm here' I said adjusting my eyes.

*Phone Bleeps*

I looked at my cell to see it was Riley. I unlocked my phone and read the text message which read;

Riley: Connor, where are you? This is unlike you.

I placed the phone on the sofa, ignoring the text.

'Who's that baby?' Tilda chirped up.

'Nobody' I replied sternly.

Tilda pulled my arm as I got up and went to head out of the room. She embraced me into a hug and then a passionate kiss. With that, I then went and showered.

Singing at the top of my lungs in the shower, I couldn't hear a thing.

I got out of the shower to realize I left my cell phone downstairs. I quickly got dressed and went back to go grab my cell off the sofa.

As I slowly came down the stairs I could see a faint shadow of Tilda, as I got closer there she was, with my phone in her hand.

What was she doing? Was she reading my text messages? Seriously.

'Do you not trust me or something?'

'Who's Sasha?'

'Answer my question?' I argued back.

'No, you answer mine first Connor, who is she? Are you in love with her?'

'What? No' I said confused at Tilda.

'Is that why you wanted to break up with me that night?'

'Stop Tilda'

'You're only staying cause I'm having your baby' 'Now who is she?!!'

'Babe...'

'Don't babe me, who is Sasha?' She was starting to get frustrated you could see the anger in her eyes, and her face turned red.

'Now tell me Connor' she said forcefully.

'Don't make me do it Connor'

'Was that a threat?'

She pushed me against the wall, crashing my back into the hard wall. I felt her foot suddenly kick my stomach.

I fell to the ground. Unable to breath properly, she slapped me in the face before questioning me once again.

'So who is she? Don't make it harder for yourself'

I couldn't tell her who Sasha was, I just couldn't, Sasha needed to be protected, I can't have Tilda or anybody hurting her, she's just so sweet, she doesn't deserve it.

I tried to fight back but I couldn't with her being pregnant. I managed to get the determination and strength to stand up. As I began to stand up I felt her thrust me against the wall. This time punching me several times in the eye, and kicking me to the ground.

I just sat there I couldn't move. I was in too much agony. What had got into Tilda. I then had flashbacks of how her and Riley used to be. If only I had listened to Riley about her being a bad influence, and they don't even know where I am.

How could I be so stupid.

'Sasha's next...' She said, causing me to gulp in fear for Sasha.