Chapter Nine - Final Chapter

We ate breakfast and were on our way to San Diego. When something strange happened. I thought I saw my foot move. It's probably my sleepy eyes hallucinating. But then I saw it again.

Me- 'Ross.'

Ross- 'Yeah?'

Me- 'We need to go back to Los Angeles. Now.'

Ross didn't ask any questions. He Immediately turned the car around and headed for Los Angeles.

*2 hours later*

*At the hospital*

I was at the ER Check-In.

Me- 'Hi. I need to see Dr. Libman.'

Nurse- 'Name?'

Me- 'Amber Johnson.'

Nurse- 'What is the reason you need to see Dr. Libman?'

Me- 'A few weeks ago, I was in an accident that paralyzed me from the waist down. And today, I think I saw my foot wiggle.'

Nurse- 'I'll have you seen as soon as I can.'

We waited for a while when, finally, my name got called.

They put us in a room and told us Dr. Libman would be in shortly.

A few minutes later Dr. Libman joined us.

Dr. - 'So Ms. Johnson, What brings you here?'

Me- 'I think, My foot wiggled.'

Dr. - 'Are you sure? Can you try wiggling your foot right now?'

Me- 'I'll try.' I focused only on my foot. And I didn't even realize it, But I not only wiggled my foot, I kicked.

Dr. - 'Well Ms. Johnson, It looks like you might not be paralyzed anymore. Let's try a few things. Can you kick both feet?'

I kicked my feet in a way I normally did when I was bored.

Dr. - 'Good. Now can you try and stand up?'

I put my feet on the ground and Ross helped me stand up. I didn't fall to the ground.

Dr. - 'Very Good! Now can you stand on your own?'

Ross slowly let go of me and, at first, I lost my balance. But I got it back.

Dr. - 'Amazing! Now can you try and take a few steps.'

I took more than a few steps. I spun and jumped and practically bawled my head off when I realized, I could be a normal girl again.

Ross and I went back to the car. I called everyone and told them to meet us for dinner tonight at 7pm. Ross dropped me off at Larissa's place.

Me- 'You know the best part about what just happened?'

Ross- 'What?'

Me- 'I was with you.'

Ross- 'Love you.'

Me- 'I love you too.' He kissed me and went to his place to get ready for tonight.

Larissa and Red were on the couch snuggling when I walked in.

Me- 'Hey guys.' They both look at me and Larissa screams like she was in a horror movie. She jumped up and hugged me.

Larissa- 'You can WALK!'

Me- 'Yeah! It was only about an hour ago that I found out!'

Larissa- 'You can finally fan-girl with me again!'

Me- 'Yep!' Larissa squeezed me a little harder. 'We need to get ready for the dinner. And then we will burn my wheelchair!'

Larissa- 'Haha ok. Red you have to go and get ready. The Dinner is in 2 hours.'

Red- 'Ok.' He stood up and kissed Larissa. 'Glad to hear about your legs Amber.'

Red left and we called the girls over and got ready.

I wore a new dress Larissa bought me. It was a Hailey Logan tiered blue glitter dress and a new pair of Black Betty lace up high heel platforms Hannah bought for me when she was in Italy with Jin. 

Larissa wore a My Michelle sequin tiered strapless dress and a pair of Gucci tall high hell platform boots. 

Nicole wore a Speechless lace Asymmetrical dress with a pair of Betty T-strap High heel platform pumps. 

Hannah wore a Speechless sequin and glitter tube dress with a pair of Betty open toed silver mid heel platforms.

Ashley wore a My Michelle beaded red asymmetrical dress and a pair of New hollywood red open toe high heel platform pumps. 

We did each others makeup. Curled each others hair and looked hotter than when we went to the meet n greet.

When we got to the restaraunt all eyes were on us. I felt like I was some kind of model.

We had our dinner and when dessert came I saw something shiny in my cake. I pulled it out and I realized.......It was an engagement ring.

Ross was next to me on one knee.

Ross- 'Amber Louise Johnson, Will you be the blueberries to my pancakes?'

Me- 'Hahaha. Of course!' He picked me up and kissed me while spinning me in a circle. 'Even when your proposing you use cheesy pick-up lines?'

Ross- 'Was it really that cheesy?'

Me- 'No. It was perfect and so is my life.'

This was the Final Chapter. Hope Y'all liked it!