Chapter Two

Its time for PAX Prime! So freaking excited! I would jump for joy if i could! But i can't....

*At The Convention*

Hannah- 'Were Here!!!'

Me- 'OMG OMG OMG!!'

Hannah- 'Calm down! Your gonna fall outta your wheelchair!'

Me- 'Sorry....I just can't wait to see my YouTubers in person for the first time!'

Hannah- 'I know Amber! Me too!'

We walked in and tried to find the panel. And OMG this place was HUGE! We are NEVER gonna find our panel!

Thank goodness we did! And we found open seats right in the front! 

The girls sat down and i had to go to the handicap section. I was the only person there.

The panel started and everyone began screaming and jumping (except me of course). The first few questions went by and i was just sitting in my wheelchair looking at my legs. I still couldn't believe that they were useless to me forever. I wish i could deny it but i can't. Oh great here come the tears.

I look up and the one and only Ross (House_Owner) is staring at me. I look away. I just don't want anyone to see me like this.

The panel ended and i rolled back to the girls.

Larissa- 'Why are you crying?'

Me- 'I was stupid and thought about...' I said nodding at my legs.

Larissa- 'It's ok sweetie!' She bent down and lightly hugged me. 'Hannah's buying us Meet n greet passes.'

Me- 'I really don't think thats a good idea.'

Larissa- 'Why?'

Me- 'Well i saw Ross staring at me while i was crying. And well I just don't want him to think im a big baby.'

Larissa- 'Sweetie, What happened to you was terrible. You can cry anytime you want.'

Me- 'Thanks Rissa.'

Larissa- 'Anytime.' She hugged me and we went and found the other girls.

We found Hannah,Ashley, and Nicole screeching. When they saw us they held up the passes and we all screeched together.

We ran to the Backstage door. Showed them our passes and went in. I rolled very slowly. I was terrified!

It was so weird being backstage. So different.

Larissa- 'Amber, Look.' She pointed to 5 figures. I nearly fell out of my wheelchair.

Me- 'Is it really them?'

Larissa- 'Yes it is!'

The figures advanced toward us. Ross looked at me and smiled. I looked away but he walked toward me.

Ross- 'Hello beautiful. What's your name?' I look at his beautiful green eyes and get lost.

Me- 'I'm Amber.'

Ross- 'A beautiful name to match a beautiful face.' I blushed.

Me- 'Thanks.'

Ross- 'Can i talk to you? In private.'

Me- 'Yeah sure.'

He wheeled me to a dressing room (that i'm guessing was his.) and shut and locked the door. Making me feel terribly uncomfortable.

Me- 'So umm...Why do you need to speak to me in private?'

Ross- 'So that you can tell me why you were crying during the concert.'

Me- 'It's a long story.'

Ross- 'I've got time.'

I told him the whole story.

Me- 'And so now i'm paralyzed from the waist down for life.'

Ross- 'And that all happened today?'

Me- 'Yeah.'

Ross - 'Oh my gosh. Wow...Uh..I feel so sorry for you.'

Me- 'It's fine.'

Ross- 'No it's not. I want to help you.'

Me- 'You can't. No one can.' I looked at the ground. The tears streaming down my face.

Ross lifted my chin.

Ross- 'I will help you.'

And from that moment i knew he wasn't kidding.

Sorry it took so long! I promise i will write more!