The Winning Ship

So we all know in Minecraft Diaries there are 3 main ships.

Laurmau (Laurance and Aphmau)
Garmau (Garroth and Aphmau)
Aarmau (Aaron and Aphmau)

So dont get me wrong this kills me to say, since I'm #GARMAU4LYFE. I think Aarmau is going to win. Now all Laurmau and Garmau fans here me out! So its rumored Jason, Jess's husband voices Aaron. And Aaron and Aphmau both start wil the letter A, and the husband would play the future husband right? It just makes sense to me. Maybe I'm going crazy! I'm not exactly sure. I mean they are BF and GF in MyStreet so like I would assume in MCD. So I think Laurmau is the cutest ship, Garmau is my favorite, and Aarmau is most reasonable? I don't know...

Since I'm #GARMAU4LYFE and the chapter is too short, I am going to share my Garmau logic:

Aaron will not be ready to comit to another relationship. Laurance doesn't exact mind too much if Aphmau is with someone else, as long as she's in his life. If she's with Aaron, Laurance will not accept it, claim that "I SAW HER FIRST!!!" and go all shadow knighty-murdery on him and POOF! He's gone like the rest of his family........ -__- So she will be so mad at Laurance she's never choose him, and eventually cry onto Garroth's arms.

So like that's all I got so far and that I remember at the moment.
I won't make new chapters too often because I'm also
Writing Minecraft Diaries Skits, AKA MCD
Skits, so hope your having a good
Day... I don't know why
Your still here...
Well umm..
CAW CAW
CAW
BYE!