Chapter 1

I lowered my blade as the last draculoid fell to it's knees, the head rolling away from where the rest of it's body now lay. Breathing hard, I took a second to survey the carnage that surrounded me. The corpses of about 15 dracs littered the ground. As the rush of adrenaline subsided, I began to feel a burning sensation in my right leg, where I had apparently been shot.

"Stupid dracs with your stupid ray guns." I muttered, limping over to my car so I could treat my wounds.

Let me take a second to introduce myself.

My name is Moonlight Massacre, and I'm one of the only lone killjoys out there. I'm 19 years old. My hair is black with red tips and reaches my waist. Before the bombing, my younger brother used to say my hair looked like it had been dipped in blood. I have pale skin, despite living in the desert, and eyes that are so dark brown they look black. They have these weird silver rings around the pupil, reminding me of a solar eclipse. As for my past, my story?

Well, you don't need to know about that quite yet. (insert devious smile here)

Now, back to my story.

After I put my machete/sword in my car and grabbing the first aid kit I kept in the backseat, I used a pair of scissors to cut my black skinny jeans off at the knee so I could survey the damage to my leg.(After taking my boot off of course). It was bleeding too heavily to really see the extent of my wound, so I grabbed a gauze pad from the kit and began to apply pressure, trying to staunch the flow of blood pouring from my calf.

I began to scan the horizon for more dracs as I waited for my leg to stop bleeding.

Just as my body began to relax, I spotted a car/trans am approaching fast. I wasn't in good enough condition to move, so I just pulled my ray gun from it's holster and prepared myself for the worst.

*********

Thank you for giving my story a chance!

Now, you know the drill.

Constructive criticism and positive reinforcement please!

Keep your gun close, your boots tight, and die with your mask on if you have to.

Keep Running my killjoys.

With love, Ghost