Joe x Bella

"So are you saying you have a girlfriend?" The interviewer inquires of Joe. You sit in the audience holding your breath. You weren't his girlfriend but it wasn't like the two of you hadn't talked about taking things to a more serious level. He quickly glances out to you and then back to the interviewer as to not draw attention up to where you were sat. "No. I don't have a girlfriend," he replies with a cheeky smile to follow. You shake your head. Joe was never good at keeping a low profile. "But there is someone that you fancy?" "There's always someone like that isn't there?" Frustration steams from the interviewer's face as Joe keeps from directly answering the question. "So there is someone but you don't want to admit the depth of the relationship?" "I don't know if that is it," Joe responds before looking up to you in the audience again for only just a few seconds. "Do we know this girl?" He thinks about the question before finally deciding to answer just enough to hint at the involvement the two of you have. "Know of." "Okay so we've seen her around with you?" "Yeah. I feel like this is more of an interrogation, I mean there are four other lads on this couch you should be talking to." Joe's words were a bit harsh but his playful demeanor kept the awkwardness away. "Right, well then let's move on. Brian, you were just in a charity even for the Hill Valley Clock Tower a few days ago, how was that?" The interviewer's change of the subject relaxed your nerves. You had been with Joe, not officially, for a while but weren't ready to be exposed to the world that was his fandom. You shake your head at him, looking at him with your light brown eyes as his blue eyes glare back up to you with a smile. You run your finger across your neck as you glare at him letting him know he was in trouble. He can't help but chuckle out loud at your threat. "Everything alright?" The interviewer asks. "Yeah, something in my throat," he lies, patting his chest and motioning for Brian to continue his answer.

Hope you like it Bella! This one was fun to write because my name is Bella as well haha.