Q x Cynthia

It's your 18th birthday and you decided that you wanted to go to the park with your boyfriend Brian. You were now walking to the park with Brian's arm around you. When you get to the park, you race to the swings with Brian behind you. he grabs your waist and whirls you around and lets go immediately leaving you behind him by a few steps. You run faster and reach the swing first. You sat on the swing and Brian went behind you so he could push it, but before he pushed you he whispered in your ear. "Why did you want to go here Cynthia?" He asked while he was pushing you. You answered back, "Because this is where we had our first date." but he didn't quite hear you. "What did you say?", Brian asked. You yelled "This is where we had our first date!" and Brian stopped you and gave you a kiss on the cheek and decided to push you again. You jump off the swing and land on your feet. "Wow! I'm impressed!" He says while clapping his hands. You both walk to the park bench and just sit there admiring the stars. Brian grabs something from your coat pocket and starts typing non-stop on your phone. You try to get it back but by the time he gave it back he had sent everyone on her contacts a message saying "Happy Birthday to me! Woah I have the best boyfriend in the world! I LOVE YOU BRIAN! xoxo -Cynthia" The man starts laughing and all you could do was playfully slap his arm. "Nice Bri." you said and he stops laughing and says "Don't you love me?" making googley eyes and doing a pout. "I love you baby, but really? Steal my phone and tell everyone something they already know?" you answer and see Brian smiling. You give him a kiss on the cheek and return your attention to the sky.

Your neck started to hurt and decided to stop looking at the sky for a while as you stretched your neck. He  looked at you and laughed "I can hear your neck cracking!" he says and all you can say is "Well thanks for finding my neck-cracking sounds amusing." "Your welcome then!" he answers and you both start talking about Brian's time on tour with the guys.

It was already getting really late and you told Brian that you should be getting home. He walks you home and before you open your door, He takes out a gift from his coat and gives it to you. You open it to find the book you've been looking for since you were young. You gave your boyfriend a hug and when he lets go, you kiss him and he kisses back. "Now go to sleep, Cynthia." He says before you enter your house and run to your room to start reading the book. You notice something written on the very first page. It said "To the most beautiful girl in the world. I know you've been looking for this for years and the moment I saw it I knew I had to get it for you. I just wanted to show you that I care about you. I love you Cynthia. I hope you know that. The world's greatest boyfriend x" You smiled and fell asleep hugging the book. You truly had the world's greatest boyfriend.
Hope you like it Cynthia!