chapter 1

Brendon POV

The moans of this bitch annoy the hell out of me, but I'm stressed out of my mind, and Alysa is never home.

"Harder B-Brendon! Yes!"

Shut your mouth.

"Just shut up, and let me cum."

If I close my eyes, pretend it's Alysa ,and block out this whore's voice maybe I will finish before stopping because, of my self hatred for doing this.
I do her pinned against the bed frame.
I think I hear something, but I'm so close I can't bring myself away from this, or I'll have to start over, and I don't want to have to deal with her voice.

Oh no... I don't hear the front door opening.
Just keep fucking this prick.

"Hey ba-"
Alysa cuts herself off in her sentence and looks at my infidelity.
She drops her purse, and becomes paralyzed for a moment.
I don't know what to do other than try to explain what the Fuck I'm doing in Alysa's bed.

"Alysa let me explain pl-"

Before I can finish my sentence Alysa is running out of the bedroom and down the stairs.
I push the whore aside, and she falls off the bed cursing at me, but I could care less about her now.

I fucked up so bad.

I run as fast as I can after Alysa, and it seems the more I try to get close to her the more she gets farther from me.
If all of these thoughts are pouring into my head, I can't imagine what is going through hers...
Please don't let her cry.

I finally grab onto her shoulder and turn her around to face me.

"What the Fuck Brendon?!" she yells and looks up at me with red eyes and tears staining her cheeks.

She's crying..

"You were never here! I needed you so bad okay? I love you!"
"You love me, and missed me so you had sex with that...that cunt?!"

"I resent that!" The girl yells down at us from the stairwell.
"Fuck off!" I hiss at her, and turn back to my sobbing girlfriend.
I might as well call her that while I can..

"No...no! this is the last time Brendon. I've gave you so many chances, and I'm not letting myself think you actually love me, and that you will stay loyal to me anymore! Not to mention this is my house, and you were doing..that in my bed! Brendon none of this is okay!"
She jerks herself away from me and points to the door telling me to get out..

This is it.