One Direction Interview

You get a lot of female attention - what type of girls do you fancy?

Louis: Harry likes the older ones.

What's the oldest woman you've ever been out with then Harry?

Harry: Now that would be telling - and a gentleman never tells!

What attracts you to a girl?

Louis: Boobs!

Zayn: The soft parts.

Louis: I like an accent.

You clearly all have sex constantly on the brain.

Zayn: Fridays are out rudest days. Fridays and Tuesdays. Tuesdays because it's the day before Wednesday. Come on, we're 18 and 19... What do you expect?

Louis: He means all the time!

All that pent up tension - how do you let off steam?

Louis: Harry likes to pull his trousers down.

Harry: Louis!

Louis: Yeah, you do, Harry. You're always getting your bum out!

Niall: Yeah, this lot think it's funny to come into my room and spray me in the face with a fire extinguisher.

Louis: I've been asleep before and Harry has hit me round the head with his penis. It actually wrapped around my whole face - who wouldn't be envious of that?

What's the strangest thing a fan has sent you?

Louis: I got a sanitary towel with Twitter names written on it - no it wasn't used. Hmm. I kept it though, and we followed the Tweeters.

Do you peek at each other's bits when you're naked?

Liam: Whaat?!

You know, purely to compare...

Niall: Acturally, we all saw each other naked within the first two days. When you share a bathroom there's no getting away from it - at least it was over and done with, but Harry was the first to get 'em off.

What's the obsession with boys and bathrooms?

Zayn: It probably goes back to school. You'd always disappear to the loos to write your name on the wall or get wet toilet roll and throw it at each other.

You've just teamed up with Nokia. Do you ever take rude pictures on your phones?

Niall: The others went through this phase. When I was on the loo they'd all come in and take pictures of me. Harry took a picture of me like this (puts his thumbs up) and stuck it on a mug. It was one of those cups that you had to stick hot water in before you could see the picture.

Zayn: I would never send anyone pictures, you don't know where it will end up.

Have you ever had a saucy text chats with girls?

Harry: Well, I've never done that. That's not nice. I dont know what that's all about, I don't get it.

What about pictures?

Louis: Pictures? What sort of pictures? Oh you mean pictures of your boobs? We've only just learnt what boobs are!

So you don't have seperate phones for work - and, er, booty calls?

Liam: I'm lost - what are we talking about?

Louis: Two phones. One for girls' numbers...

Niall: I have an English and Irish phone. You know, one with my family's numbers in it and my friends in Ireland and the other for my contacts in England...

Harry: Well, we're away from home a lot so you use it to keep in touch you know, with your mum and dad.

It's cute that mum and dad still make the 'favourites' list. Who's the most famous number you've got?

Niall: I have James Corden's number.

Liam: Hmmm...Olly Murs.

Harry: The McFly Boys.

You must have competitions to get the most girls - or celebs numbers?

Louis: Nah, we share friends with each other.

You share girls?

Louis: We don't have the time. We're working so hard. No day is the same, we're either filming or recording or doing apperances...

But if you did fancy the same girl, what would happen?

Louis: That's simple, we'd do rock paper scissors to see who gets her. No, really, being the lovely group we are we'd toss a coin for it.