two

#vamily is the new #meston 🙃

Finally. It connected.

Emily's POV

@|mario 😍.

Valeria's POV

@|weston 😍.

Mario's POV

@|emily 😍.

Weston's POV

@|valeria 😍.

Emily's POV

Oh my god Mariooo. He's so cute I cry. (A/N: this goes through my head 24/7 😅😩)

"Hey guys!" Valeria said, smiling at them. I waved.

     Mario's face went red. Weston laughed at him and pushed him. Mario pushed him back and looked up. He smiled really big, "Hi."

     Valeria and Weston were cracking up. "Hi." I said. I looked at Valeria and raised an eyebrow. I'm not the only one with a younow crushhh. Wink wink. She shut up.

     "Um.. How you doin'?" Valeria said clearing her throat. Nice one Val. Sike.

     Weston smiled at her, "Exhausted actually. We've been getting ready for Digi all day!" He said tiredly.

     Valeria and I looked at each other excitedly. "We're going to Digi too! Oh my god, don't you check to see who else is going?" I laughed.

     "Really?! We have to hang out! Are you going to all the stops?" Weston asked.

     "Of course!" Valeria said.

     "Dm me your numbers on Twitter, we have to start a group chat, the four of us!" Mario said.

     "Meston vs. Vamily? Watch out boys. We slay." Valeria said as I dmed Mario.

     "True, you do." Weston said to Valeria, once again making her blush.

     The comments were going crazy.

     Mario opened the dm and added us into his phone. "I'm making the group chat now." He said.

     "Awesome!" Valeria said.

     All three of our (Weston, Valeria, Emily) phones went off. Two basic Apple text tones and then Shawn Mendes. Yes, my text tone is Shawn and my ring tone is also.

     Weston and Mario both looked up as if saying 'really? Shawn Mendes?' "What?" I said, "Shawn is life."

     "And Sammy!!" Valeria piped.

     Weston rolled his eyes, and I fell out of my chair laughing.

     "Emily!" Valeria kicked me.

     Weston was cracking up and Mario looked confused. "Is she okay? What just happened?"

     "Emilyyyyy. Goonsquad is hereee." Valeria said seeing that people in the chat were greeting the twins.

     I jumped up, "Yesss." And saw they commented, 'What the duck?' I laughed.

     "Valeria!! You ate all the food!" I yelled at her.

     "Um shut up, Emily. Get your own food." She said giving me a dirty look.

     "Brat." I said. And she smiled. Friendship goals amirite. (A/N: ew I quoted Weston [amirite])