nueve

(Song- You found me- The Fray. listen if you'd like.)

jackjackjohnson is facetiming with skatemaloley and sammywilk

Skate and Sammy accepted the call to find a sobbing Johnson on there screen.

skate and Sammy stay quite as Jack just cried.

"Jack... what's wrong?" Sammy asked, a concern look crossing his face.

Jack bursts out into more tears.

"hey, breathe Jack." skate said.

Johnson inhales and exhales, tears rapidly coming down.

"I-I had a- t-text conversation w-with Madison and" Johnson said, bursting into more tears.

Skate and Sammy just waited til Johnson could collect himself again.

"um.. and she told me that her and Jack fucked.. and I haven't texted or spoken to Jack about it.. and now, I feel so s-stupid." Johnson said, his hands covering his face.

"what?" skate scowled, thinking of ways to hurt Gilinsky.

"what the fuck? I'm going to hurt him." Sammy said, his hands clutching.

"no! Please don't hurt Jack." Johnson cried, wiping the tears off his face. "I just hope that she's joking... I-" Johnson said, but was interrupted by skate.

"If she's joking I'm going to hurt her. she knows how insecure you are when it comes to Jack. she knows that!" skate yelled through the screen.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring you guys into this.. I just needed someone to talk to." Johnson whispered, looking down. his eyes all red and puffy.

"Jack, text or call Gilinsky. And tell him." Sammy said, giving Johnson a sad smile.

"You guys mean the world to me, you know that right?" Johnson said, after blowing his nose on a tissue.

"Yea, we know. We love you alright?" skate said.

"I love you guys too." Johnson said, then saying bye and ending the call.

"stupid.stupid.stupid." Johnson said, hitting himself, and continuing to cry.