Chapter 2

With the bell for lunch ringing, Thomas heads out to retrieve his precious Jaymie to spend lunch together, but is interrupted by one of his friends that had heard the rumour that he had his braces removed. Jaymie, on the other hand was imprisoned by the notorious, Mr Cooper in maths to finish her test, but all she can think about right now is Having Thomas to hold after be being left alone for so long (5 day weekend, plus Thomas being at school when recess finished). Finally out of the grasp of his friends grasp, Thomas began "running" (you can't really run with a heavy bag) to recuse his princess from the evil dragon guarding the Maths classroom. (See what I did there?!) with the class in sight, Thomas starts charging for the door, to then realise the consequences of breaking down a door, so he stops himself and opens the door to...... The wrong maths classroom!! (Just kidding, it's the right one!!) then with a voice that shook the classroom Thomas yells, "Jaymie!". Without hesitation Jaymie leaps up from her seat and launches herself toward her hero and leave in an instant. In the eyes of the shocked Mr Cooper, everything was a shout and a blur (shows some teachers aren't smart as they seem.

------------

Hope you like it. :)

- Michael