Chapter 4

But the couple ignore the bell and decide to stay on the oval a bit longer and continue to hold each other. Without a doubt this is what makes Thomas the happiest, having Jaymie to hold. While petting Jaymie, Thomas looks to the sky to see grey clouds covering the area above them, then realises he'd checked the weather this morning and it showed no signs of rain or clouds. After noticing the sudden chill, Jaymie awakes to see Thomas looking at the sky with a confused look on his face (eyebrows and everything), then follows his gaze to see the gray sky above them. Suddenly a flash of light emerges from the clouds and heads straight for the two on the ground, without hesitation Thomas gets up and starts heading for cover, with Jaymie in his hand following closely behind. Once under the safety of a shelter near the oval, Jaymie pulls Thomas closer, they both look out at the oval and try to figure out what just happened. Slowly they walk back out onto the oval to retrieve their bags, Thomas takes the lead with Jaymie. When Thomas reaches out to grab his bag his lower right arm starts to feel all tingly (like a slight electric shock mixed with goosebumps) and looks up to see a small orb, no larger than a golf ball, glowing white, red, green and blue lying next to his bag. Jaymie also finds an orb similar to the one Thomas found, but is changing from one shade of green to the next, and immediately she picked it up and felt a tingling sensation throughout her entire body. The tingling was so intense that she lost her balance, but Tom was there in a flash, and even Thomas didn't realise what happened. Thomas and Jaymie stand there, confusion written on both their faces.

-----------
Thought I might add another chapter, happy reading.

- Michael