Chapter 5

After searching for the orbs for a short while, Jaymie noticed that Thomas's hair looks different, It seems to have white streaks in it. Thomas then notices that Jaymie is looking at him with concern and confusion placed on her face, and something that looks like "feathers" in her hair. Then they both in unison say to each other "what's with your hair?", with saying that, they both decide to go and check their hair in the toilets. While walking hand in hand, Thomas thinks back to the colour of the orb and also what happened to caused him to travel with such speed and mutters a question to himself "was that because of the orbs?". Jaymie, out of curiosity responds with "Maybe?, it's possible", as they reach the bathroom and go into their designated rest rooms to check the status of their hair. Thomas, thinking back to what other colours were shown on the orb and thinks about red, with doing so his white streaks turn red, a small flame emerges from his hand and realises he can control the elements. Jaymie, on the other hand is thinking about different types of animals and her hair changes according to which animal she chooses and also gains the powers of the animal she selected. acknowledging their new found abilities, they both meet each other exiting the bathrooms at the same time, walk to their next class together, on the way explain the details of each other's power and excitingly show them off to one another. With Jaymie running around and slipping every now and again, and Thomas "flying" all over the place trying to get used to how flying works.

-----------
Hi, hopefully you are enjoying reading my story. I'll upload every 2 or 3 days is I can from now on.

- Michael