Chapter 2

*NOT PROOF READ OR EDITED*

Picture of Adam Wolfe above, played by Dylan O'Brien!!

|Dedicated to mad-books because we're all mad around here.... Alice in Wonderland reference, hehe|

>>>|<<<

The Social Experiment, Chapter 2

Lila's P.O.V.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably only a little while, Mr Donaldson and I arrive at the airport. 

We quickly rush through customs and security since Mr. Donaldson is a government official and he gets special priority in airports.

Because we are flying in a private government plane,  we don't have to wait in a boarding area - we get to go straight on the plane. 

Walking onto the plane, the first thing I notice is that it doesn't actually look like a plane, it looks more like a luxury living room. 

There were plush, large couches; a food bar; multiple doors that led to bedrooms and a giant television.

A gasp escaped my mouth. 

"Excuse me Miss. Blackwell and Mr. Donaldson, this is your captain speaking, we are ready for takeoff. Our destination is Los Angeles and our estimated arrival time is 2.47 am. Please feel free to use any of the facilities on board. The cabin crew and I are happy to be of any service and hope you enjoy your flight."

I immediately head for one of the couches and pull a blanket over me.

Fairly soon, sleep takes over and I fall into nothingness.

>>><<<

I woke to someone shaking me.

I shoot up in a panic, I look around for my father; not wanting to get a beating for sleeping in. 

Except I find Mr. Donaldson looking at me with curious eyes, "Are you alright, Lila?"  

It's then that I remember what's going on and why I am on a plane.

"Yes, I'm fine. When do we land?" I ask, wanting to know how much further until I get to where ever we are going.

"We've already landed. Let's go, we have about a 20 minutes drive ahead of us before we reach your new home."

The thought reminds me of the fact that I actually have no idea where I am going to be staying for the year that I am here. 

I make a mental note to ask Mr. Donaldson that question when we get into the car. 

Once again, going through customs and border control was quick due to our government priority. 

Soon enough we were in a car identical to the one we drove to the airport in in Washington. 

Palm trees zoom by and I look out of the car in wonder; having never been to LA I was entranced by all the lights and the warmth that seemed to seep through and into the car, regardless of it being around three o'clock in the morning. 

I finally manage to tear my eyes away from the view out of the window and look to Mr. Donaldson, who was watching me with amusement in his eyes.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks, silently laughing.