Oneshot

Luke's

I was scrolling through my dm's when one dm  caught my  attetion. It says

Luke break up with Arzaylea.

Then another one. She sent 15 messages.

I don't like her

She's a duckface

She's fat

She is a slut

We belong together Luke...

She clearly does not love you

She does'nt deserve you at all.

Many fans here in MANILA agree that she is a whore

Lucifer damn it

Fucking break up with herrrr

She's rude to ussss!

She fucking hates us

She wants us away from 5sos

We fucking hate herrr!!!

Then suddenly a tear fell from my right eye... One from the left.... Until they were already racing.

Then I called Calum.

"Warrrup mate?" he says not knowing anything.

"Can you please cancel our comeback in Manila?" I ask.

"But why mate? I mean it's such a wonderful place. And fans are very supportive!" he fights.

"Just. Do. It." I say again.

"Are you sure pal?" he assuringly asks.

"Yes. I'm sure we're never coming back to the Philippines again." I answer before ending the call.

God. I thought Philippines was one of our best fans?

But what the fuck? What is going on there? Why do they hate Arzaylea? What's wrong with her?

Why can't they let me be happy and free? As far as I know I am allowed to love anyone I want.

I did'nt know I was already sobbing that point.

Then I took my phone, opened the notes app and wrote,

Hello our dear Filipino fans, we're very sorry but our comeback in December was cancelled. Uhm I think it's because we found out something that was more important than this comeback we were having... We found out that our manager has cancer and he is'nt gonna be able to come. So we are not gonna be coming because we don't know how to settle our stuff there without him, we are very very sorry about this, we all know this is a really big disapoinment for you but sorry we had to take care of him. Please understand.

                               -Luke.

Then I screenshoted it and posted the picture on twitter. Then I threw my phone to my bed and from the balcony of my room, I jumped to the pool. Then I swam my heart out.

Reports were also given to me that Arzaylea was being hated all across the world.

Fuck. They won't let me be happy. But why? All I did for 5 years was try to make them happy and this is what they're giving me in return? Hate on the one I love? Pathetic.

I hope they learn their lessons.