Chapter eight

So Luhan decided to walk to Lay, when his boyfriend Sehun came up to him. ''Hey, can you come to us? We're deciding where to eat this evening. I asked to Miss Jackson if I could eat with you guys, she agreed'' smiled Sehun. Luhan raised his eyebrows, he didn't knew Sehun followed him.

''No, I'm going to see Lay'' answered Luhan. Sehun looked disappointed ''Oh but I mean..'' stuttered he. ''If it's with fish, then I'm good. Or pizza'' smiled Luhan. ''But why are you asking I mean you know what I want to eat, what I love the most'' said Luhan. Sehun nodded, ''I do, thanks. See you'' said he and he looked at Luhan one last time and turned his back and ran to the other boys.

Luhan walked to the swimming pool, and he saw that Lay was extremely tired of the kids. ''Hey, Lay can you come we need to get the stuff to the hotel room'' said Luhan as an excuse to get Lay out of the water. Lay looked up, rolled his eyes and got the memo. ''Sorry kids, we'll talk another day! See you tomorrow'' smiled he and he got up. ''No, mister Lay don't leave us'' begged one of the kids.

''Day, we need you here in the swimming pool'' said a girl. Luhan had to laugh, ''Day?'' murmured he in his self.  ''You'll be fine without me Sally, I'll see you tomorrow'' answered a irritated Lay. He got out the water and grabbed his t-shirt. ''Thanks for saving me. Hero of the day'' smiled he and he waved goodbye to the kids in the water.

When they walked to the big pool, Luhan suddenly grabbed Lay and they walked into a other pad which lead them to the hotel. ''What are you doing?'' asked Lay. ''I need to speak to you'' said Luhan and they walked to the lobby of the hotel.

''But..-'' said Lay and Luhan interrupted him, ''just the two of us not the rest'' said Luhan. Lay rolled his eyes, ''sure but why do you always need to make things so huge. We could also just sit at the swimming pool to have our little talk'' said he. Luhan couldn't believe his ears ''they always hear us!'' nodded he irritated. ''With them around you you can't have a normal talk with each other without being afraid of them hearing it'' said Luhan, ''don't you dare to deny it''.

Lay looked at him and nodded, ''true'' answered he and he searched for two empty seats in the lobby. Luhan showed two left seats with his hands ''We can sit over there, perfect out of everyone's sight'' murmured he and he smiled. Lay gently followed him and took a seat across Luhan.

''So what do you want to talk about?'' asked Lay, and he looked to his body kind of a-shamed. ''Why are you so.. so disgusting looking at yourself?'' said Luhan, ''if that's even a correct sentence'' added he. Lay laughed awkwardly ''well I'm sitting here without any t-shirts on''.

''You have your t-shirt right? You can put it on if you want'' said Luhan. Lay raised his eyebrows, ''you stupid! My chest is still wet if I put my t-shirt on it'll be wet too and then I can't even--'' he got interrupted again.

''Misters, can I ask you something'' said an un-known voice. Lay and Luhan both looked up and saw a girl standing in front of them. Lay began to blush, and signed Luhan to answer. ''Uhm.. yeah sure, what's up?'' answered he without any thoughts.

''I'm lost in this hotel, so where's the elevator?'' asked the girl, she looked to Lay who was looking to the other side to not cross eye-sight with her. ''It's over there. But I guess that one is broken and I don't know any other elevators, do you know any other elevators Lay?'' said Luhan cheeky. He wanted Lay to speak as well.

Lay rolled his eyes, ''yes over there'' said he still looking to the other side of the lobby to not cross eyesight. ''Why is he looking..'' asked the girl.

''Oh he has some sort of sickness, he's afraid to look people in the eye'' said Luhan and he smiled to the girl, ''he's such a weirdo so you'd better not talk to him at all!" whispered he. ''Oh..'' answered the girl. Lay turned his head full of anger, ''Dude! I'm not sick at all'' whispered he angry.

The girl raised her eyebrow once she saw his face. ''So where's the other elevator?'' asked she. Lay froze, he knew that he had to look her in the eye right now. He was so embarrassed because of him wearing no t-shirt at all.  He turned his head to the girl and looked her in the eyes, and then the moment came where Lay was so afraid of.

''Aren't you supposed to wear t-shirts in the lobby?'' grinned the girl shyly.  Lay felt like he just died. ''I-i'' stuttered he. ''He gave his little brother his t-shirt because he was cold, he is going to his room to grab a t-shirt for Lay'' smiled Luhan. ''His name is Lay''.

The girl her eyes got big, ''awww that's so sweet!'' blushed she. Lay his eyes got big, ''thank you'' whispered he to Luhan. Luhan gently smiled, ''so what's your name?'' asked he.

The girl smiled, ''my name is Mei an I'm new in this hotel, just as I said before'' smiled she. ''Nice to meet you Mei, my name is Luhan'' said he. ''I was here with my friends including Lay to visit my boyfriend. He's here with his school'' smiled he.

''Boyfriend?'' giggled she, ''so you are into boys?''. Luhan smiled, "I am''. The girl giggled, and smiled. ''Well, I hope that I see you guys around another time'' and she looked Lay in the eyes.

''Me too'' stuttered he again. ''See you, Luhan'' and she waved to Luhan. ''See you Lay'' giggled she, and she waved and walked away.

''What did just happened?'' laughed Luhan who was staring at an confused Lay.