Chapter 4

Reader's pov
All of us got to my house and I saw that Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan were already there Kawaii~Chan was pestering the twins and Cadenza was talking to Aphmou and Garroth. I dragged Katelyn and Lucinda still gripping them firmly and motioned Cadenza and Aphmou to move and sat them down "Mind telling me what happened you two!?" "Lucinda practically killed me!" "I did not I.. Just set a small spell in your room" She smirked "Yeah.. That practically killed me!!" I held in a bunch of laughter but couldn't hold back a few giggles under my breath. Katelyn glared at me. I started to laugh Aphmou and Cadenza were laughing too then realized so was Lucinda. "I'm sorry Katelyn. I just.. Can't help myself" I walked upstairs and laughed then came back down. "Anyways thank you for the food Kawaii~Chan and Cadenza" "No problem Y/n~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is happy to help!" "Yes same here I would happily help out in anyway I can." "Oh no! I forgot that Levin and Malachi are with Zoey!! I'll be back I gotta go check on them!" Aphmou ran out Laurance chasing after her I saw Garroth glaring out the window at Laurence. I slapped him lightly on the head. "Garroth if you like her why not ask her out" I realized what I had just said and blushed a little bit then looked at Aaron from the corner of my eye "Urm.. Uh I don't have enough courage Y/n I need more courage just to talk to her in friendly ways I stutter all the time and it's just hard" I quit blushing then looked at Garroth "Don't think about it just do it!" "No way are you getting on my ladies Garroth. Stay away from y/n, Aphmou, Cadenza, Katelyn, and Lucinda and we won't have a problem" "Travis I will hurt you again and by hurt I mean I'll pop your hand out of socket instead of just hurting it (I've done that before it hurtttssss) So quit calling me your woman or babe" I glared at him. He came closer to me "That's the fire I like about you babe" I twisted his hand back behind him and kicked him away. "Go away! Go bother Katelyn!" "What no! Don't bother me bother Lucinda!" He walked toward Lucinda and sat next to her trapping her in his arms. All of a sudden I heard a thud against the house. "What was that?!" I ran outside and found g/w/n growling at another small wolf growling at g/w/n . "G/w/n down!" "Yes ma'am" He sat down next to me ready to attack the other wolf "Who are you young wolf? My name is y/n tell me yours." it tilted it's head "Can you understand me?" "Yes young one now tell me what your name is" She looked at me stunned "My name is w/n (i decided to call the girl wolf w/n and the boy g/w/n so don't get confused just putting that in here so your not confused.) I got lost and ended up here then this runt of a wolf attacked me" g/w/n got up "Who you calling runt young pup" She snarled "I'm not that young I'm 3 years old! I got lost from my pack who sheltered near the human village called Falcon Claw." "I came from that pack and you don't smell anything like that" "I sheltered in a beaver home for 3 days! How can you expect me to still smell like my pack! That you got thrown from!" He quit snarling "y/n I ask you to take this one in also she is the only wolf that won't kill me" He shot her a glance "hopefully" (just so you know girl wolf is only 1 year younger then g/w/n) "I was planning on it g/w/n" I walked over to w/n "Hello w/n I wanted to ask you if you wanted to live with us as long as you only attack people who threaten me you are pretty strong and your really far away from your pack plus how would they recognize you with that scent?" She looked away for a moment then looked back at me "Fine I will be your second guard y/n I will protect you till the day we die" I patted her head. "I went back inside with w/n and g/w/n next to me. Travis scrambled up the stairs and clung onto the railing. " Ahhh there is wolves in the house!!!" He yelled as loud as possible. "Travis shut up there my guard wolf they help Aaron and I fight." I laughed. "Oh.. Um.. Nobody saw anything!" and he took off upstairs. I heard my clothes drawer open "Travis! I'm going to murder you!" "But why n/n" How does he know my nick name...
*************************************************************** Nothing really happened but now you know why there was 2 wolf names! And anybody have song recommendations? I need a song for next chapter!