MyStreet Chapter 2 Pt 2

Reader's pov
Aaron stood up for me.. Hmm guess he wouldn't be a bad boyfr- *sighs in head* Alright I'll admit it he wouldn't be a bad boyfriend. "You Alright y/n?" Aaron was talking to me. "Oh.. What yeah I'm fine.. Gene just wants me to be his girlfriend because of my past so he's been torturing me.. Aaron you better watch your back Gene saw you and me together on a date... He might try something different like getting rid of you then Katelyn.. Which is a doubt.. But still... And then everybody else who would stand in his way to get me." Travis, mom, and Laurence came over. "Laurence! What are you doing here?" he smiled. "Travis bumped into me with this lovely lady and Katelyn. I knew what was happening because Travis' arm was around Katelyn and Katelyn wasn't pulling away so I decided to tag along." Katelyn scoffed under her breath. Mom didn't hear her but I did and I laughed a little bit.
Everyone decided to go back home and call it a day they watched Netflix at Aaron and y/n's mom choice. Laurence also went back home.
"That was not bad actually..." Katelyn looked at mom. "Well I'm glad you liked it Katelyn. What about you y/n? Do you like mom's oldies?" I nodded. "They aren't bad." Aaron was next to me and his arm was around me "Mrs-.. I mean Dani (Sorry I just made up a name if you don't like it then put a different name in its place) may y/n and I be excused for just a moment please?" I didn't say anything whatever Aaron wanted to say I'm not going to stop him "Sure Aaron" I got up and followed him out the back door "What is it Aaron?" Aaron came close to me "You know how me and Travis have been having that disagreement of who gets you?" I nodded Yeah I totally remember how you guys made a deal "Well we made another agreement." I know I couldn't see myself then, but I knew my eyes grew wider then the sun because he looked away from me "Which was?" he looked at me obviously relieved "We decided that if he left you alone I wouldn't try to come at Katelyn or Lucinda. Travis agreed surprisingly... And now I want you to know so we -" He stopped and looked at me obviously searching my face "Y/n? Are you okay with this..?" I looked away from him "I'm.. Fine with it.. I guess." I heard someone approaching and I pulled away from him and started walking to the door. Aaron got the hint and followed. I went inside and Travis was there in the kitchen. "Hey beautiful Katelyn, Dani and I are going out for a movie your mom is great, and I actually think Katelyn adores me" I snicker "Katelyn? Adore someone the only person she adores is Jeffrey, but I haven't seen him since I've been back so.." I Wonder where he even went. I haven't seen him since high school.. I heard a knock on the door "I got it" I went over and opened the door. It was Brendan. "Brendan hey. What's up?" "I'm just wondering if you could help me out at all.." I nodded. "Sure what can I help you with?" Brendan pointed to his house "There's a small problem at my door.. I snuck out the back and left that problem on my door step." I rubbed my forehead with my fingers. "Brendan! Come on let's go we're both going to face this problem of yours" I walked past him shutting the door behind me and dragging Brendan with I walked up to his house and as soon as I turned the corner I saw the familiar red hair of Kiki, Brendan's sister.

Guess what it's short
And it has a cliffhanger.
So guess what i'mma have

Fun with the comments ;D