15th Note

Dear Cancer Girl,

We hang out more now, but I feel guilty because I don't deserve you, and there's no point.

We'll never be together.

But, for some reason, you seem happy, so I guess it's okay for now.

But then, you, always asking questions, asked me another question.

And like before, it caught me a little by surprise.

"So... You got a crush on anyone, hm?"

You wiggled your eyebrows and I laughed.

We were sitting on your bed after lifting it as high as it could go, our feet dangling from the edge.

"Yeah, yeah I do. I really like her."

"Oh."

You sounded a bit disappointed for a second, but then your eyes lit up and you looked really excited.

"Who?! I mean," you cleared your throat,"what's she like?"

I hesitated, debating on whether I should say or not, but eventually continued.

"Well... She's very independent, likes to think and work differently and how she wants, not how others want. Whenever she gets excited, her eyes light up brightly and she involuntarily bounces up and down in her seat. She's really bubbly most of the time, and she is constantly doing things that surprise me. She reminds me a lot of Bubbles from the Power Puff Girls, only much, much prettier ."

"Hmm... What... What does she look like?"

You said it as if you didn't know if you should or not, and I gave you a questioning look, but dismissed it when I thought about the question.

My eyes trailed along her entire body, bottom to top, slowly.

"She has adorable feet, and she runs around barefoot most of the time... Long, sexy, graceful legs, and when she moves, she glides... Hips that curve out, then back in past her flat stomach, and beautiful chest. Her jawline is sharp, perfectly defining the rest of her face..."

I looked at your hair.

"She has this beautiful, wavy, mahogany-coloured hair that has some lighter strands and some darker strands, weaving together perfectly."

I looked at your lips.

"And her lips are pink and plump. She's always putting lipgloss on, even though she doesn't need to."

I looked at your nose.

"She has this adorable nose. It points upward at the tip. Whenever she's confused or disgusted or concentrated, she scrunches it up."

And then... Your eyes.

"Her eyes... Yo- Her... Her eyes are the most beautiful things on this planet. Green in colour, but not just any normal green, no... Her eyes are green like the Wreath Nebula, and a yellow-y colour around the edges, and they glimmer. I've never seen anything more beautiful than her eyes... Except her herself."

From the beginning, we were looking straight at each other, but over the time i had spoken we had gotten closer and closer... by now we were so close that i could practically taste the bubblegum in your breath...

And then...