1

Julia
"ugh Sam I don't wanna go in there!" I whine as we stand in front of the giant mansion that belongs to the one and only Nate Maloley.

I can smell the alcohol and weed and there are couples scattered across the front lawn making out.

"Jules you need to get over this whole anti-party thing. You're going to go in there and you are going to have fun. Got it?" Sam says.

If you were wondering, sam is my best friend. We aren't dating though, he's gay.

"Fine. But you better watch your back samuel because I will get you back for making me do this." I glare at him as we walk in to the house.

The stench of drugs and beer gets stronger once we enter and the view of people making out is replaced with people grinding on the dance floor.

I turn to Sam and start to say something but I realize that he's gone.

"Of course." I mumble to my self And walk over to the bar.

"Can I just have a bottle of water please." I ask the bar tender dude.

"You the DD out of your group?" He asks and hands me my water.

I nod.

"That sucks, enjoy your water I guess." He laughs.

"Thanks." I smile and walk away.

I just stand up leaning against the counter observing my surroundings when suddenly a guy walks up to me.

"Hey pretty lady can I get yo-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"Hey you hear that song playing?" I ask him.

The song was No by meghan trainor.

I grab his hand and pull him a little bit closer to me and his eyes light up. ha. Loser thought I was about to do something with him? I look him in the eye and start singing along to the song.

"My name is No, my sign is No, my number is No, you need to let it go, need to let it go. Nah to the ah to the no-no-no."

He looks at me with confusion in his eyes then smiles.

"All my ladies listen up, if that boy ain't giving up, lick your lips and swing your hips girl all you gotta say is," he sings in a girly voice.

"My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no, you need to let it go, you need to let it go, need to let it go. Nah to the ah to the no-no-no." We sing together and the song ends.

We both laugh.

"Okay so can I get your number?" He asks.

"Just because we sang a duet to meghan trainor doesn't mean i'm going to give you my number." I smirk and walk away.
----------------
lmao don't mind the fact that this is a really weird idea haha idk but anyways.... hope you enjoy this new book and btw yes sam is sam wilkinson just a gay version of him haha