21

(wow i havent updated in two months)
Jack
We pull up to the Mcdonalds drive through and I order 2 medium fries and 2 medium chocolate milk shakes. The total comes to $8.76 so I hand the Cashier a ten dollar bill at the window then drive away after grabbing my change and the bag of food.

"So are we just gonna watch netflix or physically go to a store and rent a movie?" I ask.

"Netflix would he easier, but I think we should should go rent a movie. I don't know I feel like it's more cute and cliché." Julia laughs.

"You're so cute." I say, laughing along with her.

"No You're cuter." She responds as we pull into the parking lot of the movie rental store.

"Seriously, You're adorable Jules. Every single thing about you. All of your flaws, I find them adorable. Every single curve that you're insecure about, You're laugh that I know you find ugly, You're slightly crooked smile. All those things that you hate about you're self, I love. Julianna Leblanc, ever since the day we met at that party I knew I wanted you to be mine, the way that you played so hard to get made me want you even more. so now that I've finally gathered up the courage to ask you this... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Jack. I will definitely be your girlfriend." She grins.

I let out a sigh of relief and a huge smile spreads across my face. My heart starts beating a mile a minute, I can't believe Julia is my girlfriend.

"You seem relieved, did you think I was gonna say no?" she asks.

"Yes! I was scared you were gonna whip out your phone and pull another meghan trainor!" I say making her laugh. "I'm so fucking happy you don't even understand."

"Trust me, I know how you feel." She smiles at me. "We should go get some movies now."

"Oh right!" I laugh and jump out of the car. We walk into blockbuster (a/n ik that place shut down and idek if its an american thing but let's pretend) hand in hand, getting weird looks from all the older people in there.

"Why are people looking at us like that?" I whisper to Julia.

"Uhm, have you seen what we look like?" she whispers back, giggling. I look down at myself then over at Julia and realize that we're wearing our fancy date attire in this run down movie rental place. I just laugh and we walk around, trying to find some decent movies to watch.

"Ooh! How about Grown ups and Grown ups 2?" She suggests.

"Yes! And the justin bieber movie!" I grin making her laugh.

"Alright Jack." She giggles, shaking her head.

we grab the movies and go to the cash where we pay 10$ and then head back out to the car.

"Who's house?" I ask.

"uhhh.. Yours?" she asks and I nod.

"alrighty." I respond and drive off towards my house.

we pull into the driveway and we both immediatly run inside. I give Julia a pair of my sweatpants and one of my shirts and she goes into the bathroom to change. I put on sweatpants and decide to just go shirtless.

Julia exits the bathroom and my eyes light up. She's wearing no makeup and her hair is in a messy bun, And she still looks like an absolute goddess. I still can't believe that this beautiful girl is finally my girlfriend.

"You okay Jack?" she giggles, snapping me back to reality.

"oh um- yah- I- just- I- you're beautiful." I finally manage to blurt out.

"You're so cute." Julia smiles and pinches my cheeks, making me chuckle.

we head downstairs and Julia puts in the first movie (Grown ups) into the dvd player while I go to the kitchen and pop some popcorn. I finish popping 2 bags and pour it into a large bowl, then I go to the closet and grab a large fluffy blanket and head back to the living room. I sit down on the couch beside Julia and put my arm around her, she cuddles into my chest making my heart flutter and a smile spreads across my face.

In that moment, everything was perfect. I have a perfect girlfriend by my side, and nothing could make this better.
-------
Ahahahahahah the ending lmaoo...
i tried to be all cute and shit but obviously that did not work.
also I'm still very out of ideas so if you wanted to give me some that would be appreciated