worriors frost bite

One day in thunder clan storm fly and black night had 3 had kits the first one was named Black storm the second one was named Jay feather and the Third one was named moon light once they were big to go out in the Forest the dad black night took them out to go hunting black storm got his first kill!

One day in thunder clan storm fly and black night had  3 had kits the first one was named Black storm the second one was named Jay feather and the Third one was named moon light once they were big to go out in the Forest the dad black night took t...

Storm fly, did you get anything?
Jay feather, nope
Moon light, sorry mom no nothing
Black storm said YES MOM I GOT MY FIRST KILL!
storm fly, AWESOME. Good job!
Moon light ugh no far.
Jay feather ya
Storm fly it's OK moon light and Jay feather when we do hunting again you will get something but it takes time.
So after hunting they went back to the den and black night came back from patrolling the camp.
Black night, so what happened did you kill anything. Black storm, DAD I GOT MY FIRST KILL!
black night, good job!☺storm fly, OK time to go too bed. Jay feather, OK. So the next morning Jay feather and moon light went to go and play outside
Moon light,hey Jay feather come to the river bank
Jay feather, I don't know mom said to just stay here moon light, come on its going to be fun!
Jay feather, umm OK...
Moon light look at me I'm in the river clan camp!
Jay feather moon light come back there going to see you! Moon light, it's OK there to fat to get me
Then Jay feather heard something in the trees Jay feather umm moon light there something comeing lets go now! Then a tall Brown and white cat came, why are you in our territory my name is tall star leader of wind clan Jay feather, I'm so sorry will be going now. Tall star, wait what clan are you from? Moon light thunder clan sir. Tall star, oh yes thunder clan your leader?Jay feather, blue star sir. tall star, blue star I remember her ha we go why back she was my best friend but then one day I never saw her again why would she want to be a thunder clan cat? Moon light, I don't know. Tall star, what's your dad's name? Jay feather his name is black night. Tall star oh black night cool name oh and what do they look like?
Moon light, well my mom she is brown cat with some light brown on her and my dad is gray and with brown spots on him.

 Tall star oh black night cool name oh and what do they look like?Moon light, well my mom she is brown cat with some light brown on her and my dad is gray and with brown spots on him

Tall star,oh they sound nice.
Moon light, yes there the best in the wold!
Jay feather, ya!
Tall star, OK I think you should go now my mate and my warriors are going to be mad at me if they see me with you guys go back to your clan.
Jay feather, ya we should go now moon light but thanks for not getting mad at us for going on your territory.
Moon light, ya thanks.
Tall star, no problem but next time try not to go on our territory or next time it won't be me there to help you.
Jay feather, ya sorry about that see said too and I told her to come because I heard something coming and we won't. Moon light, ya we won't do it again I promise. So Jay feather and moon light went back home but they didn't tell there mom and dad because they thought they would be very mad and they didn't want that