the Big Monster (AKA Cars)

So the next day black storm and moon light and Jay feather went somewhere again that they were not allowed they went near the big monsters.
Jay feather, I don't know if this is a good idea black storm. black storm, shut up Jay feather I don't care what you say because i am going to be the next leader! Moon light, umm no your not the leader of our clan is blue star and she is having kits soon so say your. Dreams bye bye. Then they were getting closer to the big monsters. Jay feather, im.. I'm scared black storm. Moon light, ya we should go back its not a good idea. Black storm, well I don't care. Moon light LETS GO I AM THE OLDEST HERE NOW LETS GO HOME RIGHT NOW! Black storm, your right you are the oldest here now STOP me haha if you can. Jay feather, guys stop it right now let's just go black storm why are we even going her why did we go here in the FIRST place. But then a monster came alive and it came after them. Moon light, run run come on! But then the monster went away. Moon light, WHAT THE HELL BLACK STORM WE ALL ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!
Jay feather nice job!😠 storm fly where were you I was so worried. Moon light, black storm almost got us killed because of his stupid dream! storm fly wait WHAT?!? My poor little Jay feather and moon light how could you get in the den right NOW! Black night, son come back here right now!
Black storm, I'm so sorry daddy I didn't mean it I just.. Black night JUST WHAT YOU ALMOST KILLED YOU SISTER AND BOTHER BECAUSE OF?!?
black storm, because I want to be leader of thunder clan. black night YOU WANTED TO BE THE LEADER HA NO WAY NOW YOU ARE NOT BLUE STARS SON YOU ARE MY SON NOW GET IN THE DEN!!