the power of three

After the monster part they will soon realize that they all have some type of power they well soon see that they have powers. After what happened black storm was Really upset of what happened.
Moon light, black storm we have to go hunting now. Black storm I'm not going you can go without me. Moon light, really black storm don't be mad at us your the one that wanted to see the monster.
Jay feather, ya it was your idea. Black storm, well it was cool and shut up Jay feather no one wants to hear your voice. Moon light, do not tell him to shut up and you thought it was cool going near a MONSTER?!? Then they all herd someone crying and was calling there names it was there mom crying and saying there names so they all ran as fast as they could when they found there mom it was the dad he was dead someone or something killed him they tried to help him but it was too late he was gone but then a black and white cat came out of there DEN storm fly,who are you and way are you in our DEN and way do you have blood on you?!? He he he he the black and white car said my name is black foot and yes I killed your daddy ..

 Moon light, do not tell him to shut up and you thought it was cool going near a MONSTER?!? Then they all herd someone crying and was calling there names it was there mom crying and saying there names so they all ran as fast as they could when the...

All I ask is to give me your territory and you will live and if you don't hehehe you will die just like him. Storm fly ha we have a whole clan and it's just one of you. Or is it I'm from blood clan and my leader scourge he wanted me just to tell you and to just kill someone to scare you and it did you have 3 moons and if you don't give us your territory well then I guess we have to go to war.
Blue star your joking right tell scourge it's a no now kill this black foot worrior so he doesn't tell.
So they did killed black foot storm fly's family was so sad what happened to there dad blue star was his best friend she was so upset. The next day moon light ran off on to river clan territory again and tall star came back she tolled him what happened and she said there after there clan too..