Before the Story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Before I begin the actual story I thought it would be a good idea to explain some things so here we go. This contains both spoilers for this story and the Divergent series. I will let you know I do not own Divergent or any of the characters, I only own my own ideas.

To start off this takes place roughly two or three years after the first divergent book. In this the majority of everyone who died in the second or third book is alive, that's because in this Jeanine managed to capture and kill Tris before the second book ever occurred. Now in the first book Eric is 18 so now he is 21. Now as I stated before the majority of everyone who was killed in the second or third book is alive excluding Will. If you are a fan of the Divergent series we all know Tris shoots Will and Christina is at heartache but soons gets over it a little. But One; I loved his character deeply and two; I just really can't deal with knowing that he's dead so in this AU he is alive thanks to a Revival Serum created by Jeanine Matthews. In this AU a lot of the Divergent were killed, yes but a lot of them survived as well. Now I'm going to try not to spoil this story too much, because I pre-wrote this a while back, and I am not going to publish all chapters at the same time, so I will explain small parts at a time. I will tell you that if this story gets enough likes, and favorites, that I will indeed make a sequel.

Enjoy the story my Ghostly friends~