Part 3- Telling The Truth

*Previous*
Dipper sighed and shook his hand,"Deal." Then Bill said with a smirk,"Its a deal then,my Pinetree~"

After the deal,Dipper and Bill went to the Mystery Shack to tell Dipper's Grunckle Stan about what all happened.

*Time Skip,Mystery Shack,telling Stan*

"Wait,let me straighten this out...you are in love with the demon who tried to kill us!?" When Dipper and Bill got to the Mystery Shack,Dipper explained everything that happened. Then Stan said in an angry and annoyed voice,"We are not letting a dream demon live here with us! Remember what he did?" Dipper sighed,"Yes I know...but we love each other and... I really do want to be with him..." Dipper scratched his head,looking down at the floor,lightly blushing. Bill just stood there with his mouth open,shocked at what he heard. Stan then sighed and said still annoyed,"Fine,he can stay,but I'm giving you one chance,so don't mess this chance up,demon dorito." Bill looked at Stan and smirked,"Oh I wont,Ill make this stay interesting..." Bill looked at Dipper,still smirking. Dipper looked away,his face red like a tomato. Both Bill and Dipper went to Dipper's and Mabel's room. When they got there and opened the door,they found Mabel sitting on her own bed,playing with Waddles,her pet pig. Mabel looked up and her eyes widened. "Why is Bill here?" Mabel looked at Bill with anger and caution in her eyes."And why is he....human?" Dipper then told her,"Well,you see,we love each other..." Mabel started screaming with joy,"OMG! OMG!" Then she ran downstairs with Waddles in her arms yelling,"Bipper! Bipper! Bipper!" Bill started laughing,"Well Shooting Star is excited we're together~" Bill suddenly grabbed Dipper's waist and pulled him close to his own. Dipper started blushing like crazy. Bill smirked and started to reach down in Dipper's pants and grabbed his member. He then started to rub up and down fast. Dipper moaned in pleasure,drooling a little,"B-bill! Ahhhhh!!!" Thats when it started to get dark,Mabel then called,"Dinner time you two lovebirds!!" Dipper and Bill both started to laugh when they went down for dinner.

*Time Skip,night time,everybody asleep*

Its nighttime in the Mystery Shack and everyone was asleep,Dipper and Bill slept together that night. Suddenly Dipper was squirming around in bed,having a nightmare. Bill was sleeping,and then he woke up to see his love whimpering and squirming in fear. Bill gasped and snuggled close to Dipper and whispered,"Shhh...there,there." Dipper suddenly sighed in relief and snuggled closer to Bill,and stopped whimpering. Before Bill went back to sleep,he told Dipper quietly,"Im always here for you,my sweetheart~" Then he went back to sleep,cuddling Dipper close to him.

A/N: Whew! That took a while to make! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Ill be making more soon! Thanks for reading as always my sweet readers! Btw, I might not publish or awhile,im losing ideas and im busy with school. Byes!!