Part 1- We Meet Again

One summer day there were two twins named Dipper Pines and Mabel Pines. Dipper and Mabel are now sixteen years old and they live with there Gruckle Stan. After the battle with Bill Cipher and all that crap, the twins finally got to relax. Dipper hates Bill so much for trying to hurt his family. Dipper was reading his mystery journal while Mabel was playing with Waddles. Dipper then thought while reading, 'I think I need so time to think about this...' He then put his book down and told Mabel, "I'm going for a walk in the forest for now." "You want some company bro bro?" she asked, looking at him concerned. "Nah, I'll be fine, I'll catch you later Mabel." He got up from where he was sitting and walked away. Then Mabel called after him, "Ok then, see ya later bro!" But Dipper didn't respond, he had a lot on his mind. While he walked in the forest, he heard something rustle in a bush. 'What the heck was that!?' he thought. Dipper looked around, "Huh, that's weird, I thought I saw something black and yellow sticking out of the bushes..." Then another bush near him rustled too. "what the-" Then Dipper thought, 'Just keep walking Dipper, just keep walking!" Suddenly a voice inside his head told him, 'You can't run away forever, my Pinetree!~' Dipper stopped to a halt. "Huh? Wait a sec, I think I recognize that voice from somewhere..." 'Do you remember me, Pinetree?' the voice said again in Dipper's head. Suddenly Dipper gasped, "B-bill!" 'Yup, that's me... we've both changed ever since, my Pinetree.~' 'My Pinetree!?' Dipper started to blush. That's when Bill appeared in front of Dipper, but in human form! Dipper blushed even harder at Bills sexy human form. Bill told Dipper with a smirk, "Whats wrong Pinetree, to sexy for ya?" Bill started to chuckle. Dipper blushed even harder at the comment. Dipper couldn't stop blushing and his face was dripping with beads of sweat. "What do you want Bill?" There was a little anger to his voice. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to see my Pinetree for the first time in forever..." (XD get it? "In the first time in forever?" XD) "I'm not your Pinetree! I hate you and what you did to my family!" "Woah, calm down Pinetree." Then Bill started to float towards Dipper and started to wrap his arms around his waist. Dipper started to blush again. "You like it when I do that, don't you Pinetree?" Dipper thought, 'I hate him, I know I do! But then why do I blush everytime he does something... sexy?' "Oh, so you do admit that you love me Pinetree?" "Wha, what!? No, I-" Dipper got cut off when Bill leaned in and kissed Dipper lightly on his warm lips.

A/N: Welp, finally done with chapter one! Hope you liked it, I'll be making more parts soon! Yay! Btw, comment below if you liked the start of the story and comment how many chapters I should do! I'll do as many as I can! ^^ Anyway, bye sweet readers of mine! ^^