-Chapter 5: Smut~-

A/N: Srry I havent been updating..I ran out of ideas so yea. I decided to do smut/fluff since nothings going as planned. Ill try my best, enjoy! ^^

~Three person POV~

Bill and Dipper kissed their way into Dippers room. Bill broke the kiss and smirked. He shut the door and locked it. Dipper got all nervous and sweat dripped down his forehead. "U-uh B-bill? Why did y-you lock us i-in? Bill then pushed Dipper onto Dippers queen bed gently and smirks. "No reason~" Dipper noticed Bill had a bulge and blushed very deeply. Bill saw and chuckled, "I know you want it Pinetree, don't deny it~" Bill got on top of Dipper and started rubbing his bulge against Dipper's crotch. Dipper tried to keep his moans in but some slid from his mouth, "Ahhhhh! B-bill!" Bill smirked widely and whispered in his ear, "My cock wants you my Pinetree~" Dipper blushed deeper and drooled on the bed sheets. Bill smirked once more and smashed his lips against Dipper's full force while rubbing his erection for him. Dipper moaned louder and their lips moved in sync. Bill could tell he was enjoying this and wanted to have fun. Bill then licked Dipper's lips for entrance and Dipper decided to give in. Bill explored his whole mouth, mixing each other's saliva in the process. They both broke the kiss, saliva connected to their tongues. "Want it now Dipper?~" Bill sexily said. Dipper flinched and blushed at how he said his name. Then he squeaked, "Y-yes." Bill nodded and started taking his suit off. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor in the room. Dipper was shocked to see how sexy Bill was without his shirt on. "Like what you see?~" He smirked. Dipper nodded. "Your turn Pinetree. Let me see your sexiness." Dipper slowly took off his shirt next and dropped it on the floor. Bill's jaw dropped and he blushed lightly at the sight. Dipper smirked, "I'm ready dorito~" Bill snapped out of his daze and smirked, unzipping his pants and taking them off along with his boxers. Bill smirked once more and held his huge and hard member. Dipper blushed badly and drooled seeing Bill's erection. "Wanna suck your dorito?~" Bill licks his lips and pets his cock sexily. Dipper blushed harder and nodded. Dipper stuck Bill's huge member in his mouth and started to suck. Bill moaned quietly, drool at the corner of his mouth. "Oh, Dipper, more!~" Dipper smirked a little and started deep throating his cock hard and fast. Bill moaned louder and that made Dipper swallow his member deeper in his throat. "Ahhhhhhh Dipper, Im gonna cum!" Dipper deep throated Bill's member some more and Bill shot his warm liquid deep in Dipper's throat. Dipper moaned a little and swallowed the cum. "Heh, you taste good." Bill panted and smirked, "Heh I bet, now, let me pleasure you~" Dipper gulped as Bill pinned him on the bed. "Now, my turn~" Bill slowly unzipped Dipper's pants and pulled them off. Bill smirked and took off Dipper's boxers also and threw them on the floor. He drooled at the looks of Dipper's hard member. Bill smirked and licked his lips, "May I?~" Dipper nodded and Bill immediately started sucking and deep throating his cock. Dipper got a shock of pleasure and moaned loudly. "Ahhhhhhhh omg Bill!" Moments later Dipper started to reach his climax. "Bill! I'm g-gonna c-cum!!" Bill smirked and nodded, deep throating his member as hard as he can. Dipper reached his climax and released his seed in Bill's mouth. Bill let go of Dipper's member and swallowed the cum. "Your not so bad tasting yourself, Pinetree~" Dipper blushed at the comment. "Now, ready for the finale?~" He smirked. (Srry so much smirking! >w<) Dipper nodded nervously, "Y-yes." Bill positioned himself and looked concerned and rubbed Dipper's cheek. "Its gonna be okay Pinetree, it will only hurt a second." Dipper felt confident and trusted Bill to do this. "Ready?~" Bill said. "Give it to me Cipher~" Dipper smirked. Bill smirked and started thrusting and pounding his member full force into Dipper's ass. Dipper whimpered and a tear rolled down his cheek. Bill made it so Dipper got used to this position. "Don't worry sweetheart, it will feel good soon." He kept thrusting and pounding his member harder and faster into Dipper. Dipper quickly moaned in pleasure. Bill was right, it felt amazing. "Ahhhhhhhh B-bill!" Bill smirked at his Pinetrees cute moans and started thrusting and pounding deeper and started to swirl his cock around in his ass. Dipper moaned louder, holding on tightly to the bed sheets. Bill kept thrusting and pumping his member in and out of Dipper harder and faster until they both were reaching their climaxes. "Ahhhhhhhh Dipper! Im gonna cum!!!" "Me too!!" Suddenly both boys released their fluid. Bill pulled out, cleaning up all the cum. Dipper blushed badly and moaned. "That was amazing Bill." "Heh, that was amazing Pinetree." After their fun they both snuggled up together under the covers naked, and their eyes drooping. "I love you Bill." Bill smiled, "I love you too, Dipper." Then they both fell asleep happily.

A/N: Holy shit that was a fuck ton to type! My first Billdip smut! *Squeals* I hope you guys enjoyed it just as much as I did! Comment if they should have kids or not and tell me what you thought. Sonic out!! *Passes out*