Chapter One: The Ususal

I just arrived to a local motel 6 with one of my usuals. He sat on the edge of the bed and started to unbutton his pants. He placed the money on the side table so that I was able to see it before I gave him my services.

I walked over to the table and counted the money. It was fifty dollars, which meant he only wanted a thirty minute blow job. I got on the bed behind him and started to rub his chest.

"You sure you don't want more?" I said in a low seductive voice.

I needed to convince him to want more because, I'm no where near my cut for the night. Daddy is expecting fifteen hundred by seven a.m.

I followed the folds within his ear with my tounge. He let his head fall back on me and held up two hundred dollar bills. I did a slight grin and grabbed the money from him, placing it on the table.

I slid his shirt off and started to go to work.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

After three hours I finally completed what he paid for. I grabbed the money and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I took a shower and redressed myself.

By the time I came out of the bathroom he was fully dressed. "You ready to go?" he asked. I said, "Yeah."

We got back into his car and he dropped me back off on the corner.

I been on the corner for about a year now. My mama kicked me out because she say I was a distraction to her men. Every time a man came over, they would stop and violate my body with their eyes. A few even crept in my room at night. But one really got me...his name was Joe. He was my mama's current boyfriend at the time.

One day my mama went to work and she let Joe stay at our place tell she got off. It was about eight in the morning when I heard my bedroom door squeak. I turned over to look at door, but before I could completely turn, he jumped on top of me. He handcuffed my hands to my head board and pulled a knife out. He told me if I screamed he would slit my throat. He slid of his pajama pants and boxers. Stood in front of me and shoved his manhood into my mouth. I shook my head from side to side, trying to get it out, but he only found pleasure out of it. He began to move it in and out of my mouth. I sat there and cried. He tried to go down on me but I wouldn't let him so, he just went on to the next thing. He stuck it in.

Of course I screamed because he was taking my virginity. He slapped me and kept pleasuring himself. I cried and wined, I begged for him to stop but he didn't. He removed him self and came on top of me. He said if I told my mama he wouldn't hesitate to bring my life to an abrupt stop. He un-cuffed me and left my room. I continued to cry and stayed in my room for hours. It became an everyday routine for him. The first few times I cried, then the rest I just laid there. I knew I couldn't do anything.

I never did tell my mama, I should have though when Joe got locked up for D.W.I. But she started dating other guys and they looked at me lustfully. So, I was kicked out with no where to go. Of course I had no father, I had no real friends, just wanna be haters. Who wouldn't wanna be a caramel girl with curves in all the right places? I needed some money to survive so I turned to the streets.

I meet Big Daddy Loud at a local McDonald's the day after my mama kicked me out. He looked like he had money and was real cool. He started talking to me and said he could help me out. He bought me a meal and we left. I didn't know this is what he meant by helping me out. But I needed the money so I just went with the flow.

I walked down the side walk to meet up with one of my sister, she just got out one of her clients cars. Daddy said all his girls were sisters so that's what we called each other.

"Hey Robyn," she said as she came and gave me a hug.

"Hey Lilly," I said as I hugged her back. Lilly is white but she wasn't built as if she was. She had just as many curves as I did. The girl was thick. Lilly's been with us for about a week. She was found in New York, when daddy went on one of his many trips. He brought her back and put her on. I've been helping her.

We sat down on a near by bench and discussed our night so far. She had about four men so far tonight. She said she collected seven hundred total. I told her I only had two and I had four hundred and fifty so far.

A silver Escalade pulled up to the curb. Lilly and I walked over to the truck and the man asked if he could get a special. A special was nine hundred flat so I was glad we would be closer to our cut. I told him to hold on. We stepped to the side and discussed how the money would be split. We agreed to divide it right down the middle. We hopped in the truck and he drove off. The rest of the night it was just in and out of cars.

♔A/N♔

This book was suppose to be a collaboration with asvpxarii but she decided she didn't want to do it anymore. Even thought she didn't help out with this book, she still writes awesome books!

Go check her out at: 

@asvpxarii  

@asvpxarii 

@asvpxarii 

@asvpxarii 

@asvpxarii

Don't forget...I'm famous, you just don't know it yet. ;)

-iThinkImFamouss