Chapter Three: Galatoire's

"Rob, baby could you run up stairs and get your sisters?" Loud asked me as soon as I entered the backyard.

"Yes," I said as I turned around, back into the house. I walked into the kitchen and went over to the intercom.

I pressed the button and announced that all the girls had less than thirty seconds to be in the backyard. They've been getting ready for the past two hours. It's five o'clock in the evening now.

I waited by the backdoor and checked off the girls that passed me to enter the backyard. Three minutes had passed. I scanned the list to see if all the girls had come down. The only name that was not checked was Lexi's. I rolled my eyes and headed up stairs.

I checked her room, she wasn't there. I checked all the bathrooms upstairs, she wasn't in them. I was about to go back downstairs, to ask daddy if he had seen her, but I heard something drop. I walked to where I heard it come from, I scrunched my nose up when I walked past my room and heard some noises.

I peeped in my room door and saw her squatting down. I opened the door and she looked back, looking like a dear caught in head lights.

"Bitch! What the fuck you think you doing?" I asked walking over to her. She was picking my jewelry up from off the floor.

"Ugh, I was just gonna borrow some earrings to go with my outfit." She said picking up the last few pieces of jewelry and placing them back into my jewelry box.

"Nahh, give me my shit back and take your as down stairs." I said noticing she had on my brand new pair of Louis Vitton studs.

I held my hand out, waiting for her to place them into it. "Sorry, " she said avoiding my eyes.

"Next time, that's yo ass!" I said as she headed for the door.

I placed all my jewelry back into the box and hid it at the back of my closet.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

When I entered the back yard, the photographer had Ashley possing on top of a school desk, while smacking a ruler into her hand. Loud decided to do a calendar shoot and Ashley was getting shots for September.

Lilly, Brittany and I had the month July. We went by the pool and began to pose. I had on some I high was American flag shorts with a white tube top,some red and gold versace sandals and gold accessories. Yes I was cute! Lilly and Brittany both decided to wear designer swim suits. Lilly was working it, she most definitely model material.

A few hours later, Loud called us in to the house. We all met in between the two grand staircases that led upstairs. Loud was upstairs he looked over the catwalk and announced that we were about to have dinner at Galatoire's. We all clapped and cheered.

"We're leaving in thirty minutes. Who ever is not in one of the limos by then, will be left here." With that being said we raced to our rooms and began to freshin up.

I took my shower and did the rest of my hygiene thing. As I was putting on my skin tight red leather dress, Lilly asked me, "What is Galatoire's like?"

"It's a five star restaurant located on Borbon street. It's very high in class so it's best to dress to impress. It could bring potential clients."

"That's right," Daddy said stepping into our room. I smiled at him. He walked to Lilly's closet and started searching her clothes that were hung. He lifted a cream suede dress, with slits in the sides. He handed it to Lilly. "You think I should wear this?"

"Yes. It would show of your double D's and that ass." He said lightly tapping her butt. "Hurry up, leaving in ten minutes." He said as he exited the room.

We did our hair and make up, gathered our purses and went downstairs. We entered the limo, then waited for the others to settle in.

When we arrived to the restaurant, Loud went up to the receptionist at the front desk. She had a waiter lead us to our table. It sat twenty two, 19 of his daughters, Dae Dae, Rock, and himself. This was our family.

We ordered and began to eat. Soon after, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I entered the restroom, handled my business, washed my hands and began to freshin up my make up. A few females entered as I left out. As I was about to turn the corner, to enter the dinning area again, someone stopped me. I turned around and caught the person's gaze. He was light skinned, had green eyes and looked muscular through his Armani suit. "Hello beautiful," he said taking my hand and bringing it to his lips to kiss.

"Hi."

"I'm Seven. What's your name beautiful?"

"I'm Robyn," I said with a sly smile.

"Well beautiful Robyn, what brings you here tonight?"

I hesitated a little before I responded, "Why you all in my business?"

He looked as if I just slapped him across the face, "I didn't mean to be nosey, I was just curious if you were single or not."

"Oh, well yes I am."

"Robyn," Lilly said coming around the corner.

"Yeah?" I said a little startled.

"Loud's, wondering what's taking you so long," she said glancing at Seven.

"Oh, tell him I'll be out in a second," she smiled and nodded her head, then left.

I turned my attention back to Seven, "Loud?" He questioned.

"Oh, That's just my dad's nickname." He nodded his head understandably. "Umm, what's your number?" I asked pulling out my phone.

He dialed it in and handed it back to me. I smiled, "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Alright, have a good night beautiful," he said kissing my hand again. I smiled and exited the hall.

When I got back to the table, I took my sit next to Lilly. "What took you so long Robyn?" Loud asked placing his fork on to his plate, looking at me sternly. Everyone at the table was looking at me now.

"Client," I simply replied.

"Alright, better be." He said as he began to eat. Everybody went back to eating and conversing.

Lilly nudged me, "I peep." She said winking at me. I giggled.

The rest of the night went smoothly. No work, a day off, and a new "Client".