Chapter Four: My Business

I woke up feeling good. It was still the weekend, Sunday morning. The girls went to worked during the week and we rested and had downtime during the weekend.

I know Sundays are suppose to be a day of praise and worship, but I don't think anyone has been to church since they lived in this house. I know God forgives but I just wouldn't feel one hundred percent comfortable in church. I don't even know if Loud would allow me to go, even if I wanted to.

Today I planned to go to the mall with La'Toya, Keisha, and Lilly. I went to my closet and pulled out a white polo with the red logo, some beige shorts, with my red, white, and black Jordan 3's. I brushed my 30' Brazilian weave in to a high bun. Placed a black bandana around my head and tied it into a small bow in the front.

I grabbed my phone and Gucci tote bag then met my sisters in the foyer.

Keisha just left Loud's office, she asked him could we borrow the BMW while we went out shopping. I guess he agreed, because Kiesha had the keys in her hands.

We pulled up to the mall and strutted our fine asses inside. As the automatic double doors opened heads began to turn, necks began to break, but we ain't pay no attention to none of the thirst building up around us. We just simply walked past the wannabe thugs and broke down dykes that hollered out like hungry wolves.

We conversed among ourselves as we rode the escalator to the second floor to rack up on shit from my  favorite store, Chanel.

As I was picking up a black leather clutch, someone reached for it at the same time. I looked up and saw the same tall light skinned man from the restaurant last night.

"Hey beautiful," he said releasing the clutch.

"Umm, Hey," I said holding on to the clutch.

"Robyn, right?" he asked gesturing his hand towards me.

"Yeah, Seven right?" I said mimicking him. He giggled.

"Yes, indeed."

"You know Seven, you've made me a bit curious of why you would be reaching for a clutch. " I said raising my eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

He did a sly smile, "Ha, you know curiosity killed the cat." He said winking at me. He scanned the display with other accessories on it.

I giggled, "but a cat has nine lives. I'm willing to sacrifice one," I said grabbing his chin, returning his attention to me.

"Well if you must know, I'm trying to decide what to get my sister  for her 18th birthday party this Friday. Any suggestions?" He asked.

"Hmm, well I did see a set of leather boots, a purse and some jewelry over there in the corner on display." I said pointing towards the front of the store, near the cashier.

"Oh, forreal?" He said grabbing my hand and leading me towards the store's entrance.

The fuck? I looked around to see where my sisters were. They were entering the dressing room area.

He stopped once we got to the display. He looked at the items then turned to me,"Well she's not really a person to wear black, but..."

"I think they come in white. What about white?"

"Oh yea, she loves white. Umm... excuse me," He said yelling over me to the store attendant.

She started to walk towards us, "Yes sir?"

"Could I get this set in white and black?"

"Alright, what sizes?"

"The white a six and the black a seven," He said looking down and then back up.

"Sure, I'll be right back." She said before leaving us.

"Why did you get black, if..."

"For you." He said smiling.

I blushed, "Why though? I didn't plan on getting that. I mean look how much it cost. I don't get paid like that..."

"Chill, I'm getting it for you."

"Why though? And how did you even know what size?" I asked.

"For helping me and lucky guess ," He said, kissing my hand.

"It was nothing, you don't have to get me that."

"But I am." He said walking over to the register.

Well I guess I can't argue with that. The man looks like his mind is already made up.

I put the clutch back then saw La' Toya, Keisha and Lilly were headed towards me.

"So who's that? " Keisha asked with a big ass smile.

"A guy I just met," I replied trying to keep my cool.

"He cute, girl!" La' Toya said play hitting me on the shoulder.

I giggled, "I bet," I said rolling my eyes only to find Seven leaving the register.

"Here he come girl," La' Toya squealed.

"We need to get to the register," Lilly said grabbing Kiesha and Toya.

"Ya, girls?" he asked, handing me my bag.

"Something like that. Thank you though." I smiled taking a peek inside the bag.

"Your welcome. Don't forget to call me later," he said while grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek.

"I won't."

He smiled then walked out of the store.

By then my sisters were done checking out and was headed towards me again. We walked out the store and they questioned me about Seven. I didn't give them too much information, baby that's my business.

♔A/N♔

Sorry about the slack. I've been experiencing writers block and dealing with school. So I'll try to update as often as I can.

Don't forget...I'm famous, you just don't know it yet. ;)

-iThinkImFamouss

GOAL:

4 votes

2 comments

for the next update.