Chapter Three - The Prefect's Bathroom

Reader's POV

I was still a mess from last night, so I decided to take a nice, relaxing bath in the Prefect's Bathroom, seeing as I was a Prefect. I got in, turned the taps on, and closed my eyes. The door opened.
I looked to see who came in............
It was Malfoy. I forgot he was a Prefect. "Fuck," I muttered. "Why are you here Malfoy?" He jumped; he obviously hadn't seen me.
"Taking a bath, duh." He replied.
"But I'm in here. Plus, you don't want a muggle-born dirtying up the water, do you?" I said, getting an idea to get rid of him.
"I'll take my chances." He smirked. Ugh, I fucking hate it when he smirks. When he got undressed, I covered my eyes. Fucking stripper, I thought. He got in and I uncovered my eyes. I noticed through the water that he had a six pack. What the fuck is fucking wrong with me?
"Like what you see?" He smirked. I resisted the urge to slap that stupid smirk right off his face.
"No. Just no." I said.
"Then why are you staring at my sexiness?"
"Shut the fuck up Malfoy."
Then his hands were under the water and he moaned. Oh, God I think he's masturbating. "Stop that!" I shouted.
"What, I can't pleasure myself?" He asked. Idiot.
"You can, just do it when you're fucking alone! Like, in your dorm! Or in your Common Room, Pansy would probably get turned on." He didn't take my advice. He continued. And then, he got right up next to me so I'd get annoyed. I couldn't resist, I kneed him in the balls and made a run for it. I noticed him staring at me as I got out. Fucking pervert.