Chapter Four - Did that just happen?

Screw it there's 14 reads and I can't wait any longer so yeah here you go

Reader's POV

I just finished my lunch early and was making my way upstairs when hands grabbed me and pulled me into a broom closet. I tried to scream, but whoever it was clamped their hand over my mouth. I tried to pry the hands off of me, but the person had a firm grip on me. I fell limp in their arms, wanting to get this over with. I heard a voice saying, "Now, are you going to be good and quiet?" I nodded. "Good." I could tell it was a guy. He let me go, satisfied that I was going to be quiet. Then, his lips attached to my neck, and I moaned. He started sucking, leaving a hickey. When he was done, his lips found mine and we began kissing. Damn, I thought, this guy's a good kisser! He grabbed my arse, and I gasped, giving him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance, and after sometime, I gave up, and his tongue roamed my mouth. He eventually forced his hand into my panties and I shoved him away. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I whisper-shouted.
"What do you think I'm doing?" He asked. Shit. I think this is Draco Malfoy.
"I think that you're sexually assaulting me you dickhead." And with that I sprinted out of the closest and to Gryffindor Tower. I didn't stop till I reached the Fat Lady, and I accidentally knocked over some first years on the way. I got there out of breath and Hermione asked, "What happened to you?"
"Long story short," I said, "I almost got raped by Draco Malfoy in a broom closet." She opened her mouth to reply but I said, "I'll explain later."

Ooh, sexy.... Sorry the last few have been short I have a few ideas and they turn out to be really short. Well, this fucking ends my writing career... Jk but seriously if my brain doesn't shape up, I'm gonna scream. So yeah baiiiiii
~HP_Girl187