The Avery Family.

April let Mellisa stay the night in Jackson's room. Meredith grabbed her blanket and pillow from home and she slept in April's bed with her. Jackson's healing really well, it's been a week since the accident and he almost looked like Jackson again. His bones were healing, his left elbow he broke and his right shoulder was dislocated. His right foot broke. Everything was healing perfectly no issues, except that he wasn't waking up but his body is healing he needs rest while he's healing. April and Mellisa were doing really well.

"Let's go get some food sweetie," April told Mellisa a week after the accident. They walked to the cafeteria and Mellisa sat with Meredith, Cristina and Alex while April went to get them food. April grabbed them each a plum, Mellisa an apple jucie, April a chicken wrap to share with Mellisa and a Pepsi. April also grabbed Mellisa a fruit cup she loves them. When April got back she took a bit of the chicken wrap to make sure it wasn't to hot. she gave Mellisa a bit and she loved it. April opened her little girls apple juice and put in a straw. Mellisa sipped her straw sitting in her high chair. April took another bit of the wrap and took a sip of her Pepsi. She opened Mellisas fruit cup and gave her a spoon. Mellisa loved it.

When April and Mellisa were done eating they went back to Jackson's room. Aprol grabbed Mellisas hand and they walked to Neuro. April grabbed a seat and placed Mellisa in her lap. About an hour later Catherine walked in. "Hello girls," she chimed as she walked in. She took a seat beside April, she hugged April and Mellisa. Mellisa crawled on her grandmothers lap and Catherine lifted her and adjusted her comfortably.

Catherine looked at April with caring eyes, "How are you doing?" She asked April.

"Much better now," April said grabbing Mellisas chin April kissed her nose and Mellisa giggled.

Catherine smiled, "Great."

"How are YOU doing?" April asked looking into Catherine's eyes.

"I don't know," Catherine replied, "I don't know what to do."

"All you can do right now is be here for him," April said looking at Jackson, "He's healing great," April grabbed Jackson's hand, "he'll wake up, I know he will." Catherine nodded. "I have to go back to work tomorrow could you stay here with Mellisa, she loves being here with here Jackson."

Catherine smiled, "I would love to," Mellisa smiled too and than April did too.

"If anything changes get me," April smiled "I want to be here but I can't, I'll come here every available moment, and I'll take Mellisa for lunch," They all smiled, everything was getting better.