Chapter 8.

Sanyukta who was sipping her drink just chocked.This made Randhir wonder was he too fast in approaching things.

  "Ahem.." Sanyukta cleared her throat before answering him back and also she clearly enjoying the view of Randhir who started to sweat waiting for her reply.

  "I think..."

  "You think..?"

  "I think... I"

  "You think... You? Please let me fast if you wish I should not die with anxiety attack at this small age."Randhir spoke in a breath with eyebrows raised and giving a hopeful expression to his love.

  " I LOVE YOU TOO". Sanyukta replied with an smile for which 'The most eligible bachelor cricketer of India' could give anything.

  Randhir shouted a yeah!!! by jumping from his seat which attracted a few pairs of eyes towards them and a glare from Sanyukta.

  "Sorry everyone." Randhir mumbled towards the people and composed himself.

  Though he was very much Thankful this was not India otherwise this place would be crowded by now also the people in that crowd would be asking reasons for each of his action.Sanyukta was happy seeing his actions.She very much liked the childlike nature of Randhir which was totally contrast to her nature.May be the death of her mother or her dreams have made her matured which was not at all necessary for her age.

  "I know this was the worst confession ever but I just couldn't hold it for more. It was love at first sight for me though I understood it little later. But I really love you and I promise to so till my last breathe." Randhir spoke with atmost sincerity that he uses only while speaking to his coach that too only if he was discussing about the game.

  "It was also love at first sight for me but the way you were frank and asked me out with a million dollar smile in your face wanted me to shout to whole world I was in love with you.For the first time I felt twists and turns in my stomach and I felt very happy and was in cloud nine." Sanyukta spoke her heart out with a smile which she never did expect to her mausi and her father.

  Her mausi, Vardhan uncle and her dad were the only people who knew the real self of hers.

  Randhir just held her hands and replied "Don't worry I am also sailing in the same ship as you. I know everything is moving fast and but we will work this out together. I will support you in each step we take."

  "So....will you be my girlfriend until we get to know each other fully and later we can speak to our parents when we feel we should take the next step." Randhir asked which shocked himself and Sanyukta to as both didn't expect him to be this much matured.But it was the power of love and Randhir didn't want to miss a chance to woo Sanyukta and keep her for himself all alone till the day of doom.

  "Yes ... I would love to be your girlfriend." Sanyukta who was amazed with him and was not to able to keep her pearls from showing off. A person whose heart is pure and filled with love can't just hold back then smiles.

  "But please lets keep this a secret. I don't want the media to know about this and I really want to enjoy my private life without any audience and pressure from outside world. I want to give only myself to this relationship not the media that just questions my each action." Randhir said still holding her hand.

  "I am okay with it. I am also in no idea of sharing this with others until we are sure about ourselves." Sanyukta replied.

  "Okay! Lets eat sweetie." Randhir spoke taking the spoon in his hand.

  "Sweetie?" Sanyukta raised her eyebrows.

  "Why don't you like?...we can change." Randhir offered.

  With this the couple just in love continued the dinner sharing about their life, likes and dislikes, ideas and much more things.