Chapter 12.

FLASHBACK(SANYUKTA'POV)

  I reached my apartment and after having a good bath I started making dinner for myself while thinking about what happened with that guys few hours ago.He was not just any guy he was a cricketer that too an Indian cricketer.I don't know about other countries but in India people go crazy for cricket and Indian cricketers are the most highly paid sportsman in the world even the country of which cricket is the national game doesn't pay their cricketer the amount paid to Indian cricketers this is one reason I don't like.The other sports are not given that much importance and cricketers are equal to celebrity.Neither I watch cricket nor I keep updates on them.

  I also agreed to go for dinner with him now I am feeling why did I had to agree.But he was cute while asking for dinner so I agreed and in a foreign country being with a fellow Indian for dinner is always homely.I always become excited to see Indians over here.

  Whatever...I should concentrate on my dish and sleep well after dinner.I am sure the sleep is going to hit me the moment I lay on the bed... It was a tiring day by accompanying the seniors almost the whole but its a bliss whenever I see the little miracles in the form of just born babies I feel my hardwork and studies didn't go waste.

***************************

  I started my work by accompanying my senior for the rounds.After a hour or two I met Riya in the canteen she was also an Indian.She was also a gynecologist.

  "Hey!! You know what I brought rasagollas." She excitedly opened the box which contained rasagollas.

  She was from West Bengal and you can tell all the Bengalis are addicted to this sweet dish.After becoming her friend I was also addicted to it.

  "Its superb yaar!!I must agree your mom cooks awesomely." I complimented her mother's cooking and I bet no one wouldn't stop complimenting after eating the dishes made by her mother.

  "Thanks, eat fast we need to go somewhere."She was in hurry.

  "Where? And let me remained you we cannot go out within the working hours unless its an emergency."

  "Uff... I said somewhere that doesn't mean we will be going outside the hospital we are going to 12th floor."

  "12th floor? But why? Did you break any of your bone?"

  "Someone special is admitted there."

  I was puzzled seeing her excitement that she even didn't notice my scarsam in my last comment.

  Even on insisting she didn't tell whom we were going to meet and dragged me to room no. 129.

  Currently we were standing outside a room which was slightly open and the lady who dragged me till here in an un-lady manner was fixing her hair.

  "You could have done all these in the restroom my dear."

  In reply she just shrugged and started inhaling and exhaling deeply and knocked on the door.

  "Come in" I heard a familiar voice.

  When we entered I saw Randhir-the-cutie-pie sitting on the couch.

  "Hi!!" Riya said waving her hand to Randhir and the guy who was half laying and half sitting on the bed.

  I just smiled towards not knowing why this girl brought me over here.

  "Hey!!" Both the guys replied in chorus.

  "I am Riya Barik and this is..."

  "Sanyukta! I met her last night." Riya was cut in between by Randhir.

  "You better explain this later." Riya whispered in my ears.

  "Ohk...I am big fan of you both.Its my luck that I am meeting you guys." Riya excitedly spoke.

  Riya could be awarded with Oscar I mean this girl acts so brilliantly.She never liked any sport and now she is telling that she is a fan of them and acting like typical fangirl.

  "Sure anything for beautiful girls." The guy said who according to Riya was Khuswant Singh aka Yoyo.

  This is the guy who needs to get surgery done this afternoon.

  Ring!Ring!!Ring!!!

  Ring!Ring!!Ring!!!

  "Not again." Randhir groaned taking the call.

  He excused himself and went little far away from us to take the call and Riya dragged me again to take selfie with Yoyo.This needs to stop dragging humans like object.

  "What paaji? fir wohi." Yoyo asked as soon as Randhir cut his call.

  "Yes I soon need to find a girl." Randhir replied.

  My eyes widen as the words left his mouth.What was he? Playboy?! Did I agree to go to dinner with a playboy.