Chapter 16.

SANYUKTA

  We reached our old house.Mausi went inside her own house which was next to mine.This house brought all the memories of my home but I controlled myself as the time progresses it became easy for me to think about her cherishing good memories without crying.

  I was going around the house which was a home when mom was there.I heard horn sound on turning back I found it was Randhir's car.

  "Hi!! Sanyukta." Randhir said when he climbed out of the car.

  "Hey.." I trailed off it was difficult talking to him.

  "Beautiful house Sanyukta, Thanks for choosing this place its beautiful and also this area is peaceful." Randhir said having a look around.

  "Thanks, sorry I can't offer you something to eat or drink.The house is closed since mom died we don't live here and we came here in a short notice so didn't brought anything." I said trying hard not to look his perfect body and the muscles.

  "No problem we can have a dinner or lunch later and yeah you will pay for it."He replied chuckling at last.

  "Come lets sit." I said pointing to the sofa which was covered with some plastic sheets in Veranda.

  I removed the plastic sheets to reveal the bamboo sofa.It was my choice.We both sat beside each other with giving a gap of a person between us.

  ''Let me come to point and please don't interrupt in between?" He said raising his eyebrows he wanted that to be as a statement but it turned into a question.

  I just nodded urging him to continue.

  "Whatever happened in London was not good and last we agreed to forget everything and be a good friend right?! So let there be no awkwardness about the things happened there we can start a fresh? a new?I really want you to be my friend so please accept this crazy guy as your friend promise I would be an awesome friend if you want you check the facts with my friends."Randhir spoke and even gave a cute proposal for friendship.

  This guy is so cool about everything but I can't how can I be friend with him knowing my feelings towards him and be normal around him though its not like I will ever confess that too him.I think we can we friends atleast being friend will help me be close to him.

  He was still looking at me with that hopefull eyes.God!! He looks so cuutttee.

  "Ah...uhm Okay Friends."I said giving him a smile.

  To my suprise he hugged me.My eyes popped out in suprise.

  After separating from me he just grinned at me.

  "Actually I want to tell you another matter." He sounded a little hesitant.

  ''What matter?" I asked him.

  "Uhm...um... I got a marriage proposal." He said which pinched my heart but I smiled I know he deserves happiness that can be with anyone.

  "Congratulations! So when the marriage?" I asked him.

  "Thanks but I just got the proposal but I like the girl and I think may be after marriage we will fall in love." He said smirking slightly.

  "All the best!The girl is lucky to have a guy like you in her life." I replied.

  "So shall I say yes for the proposal." He asked.

  "You like the girl so you should say yes.No one is forcing you and you should follow your heart.Its your life you should make your own choice the other person shouldn't make it."I said whatever I felt at the moment as a friend.

  "Okay...I have to go.We will meet soon.Bye." I said standing up.

  I nodded knowing he is a busy person.

  "Bye." I said while accompanying him till his car.

  Soon his car was out my sight and after locking the gates I went to mausi's house.