Chapter 1 (Prologue and Introduction)

Hi guys,
This is my first book so I hope you enjoy. I own no characters except Beth. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper and Jason belong to Rick Riordan, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny belong to JK Rowling, Katniss and Peeta belong to Suzanne Collins, Beth belongs to me and Tiahn belongs to my friend @Roxyrox02. Enjoy! Oh and btw, this is set after all of the wars. Harry's with Voldemort, Percy's with Kronos and Katniss's with President Snow.

Beth: Hi guys, I can't believe you are actually here.

Percy Jackson: Where are we and who are all of these people.

Beth: Oh right. These people are Annabeth Chase, who you definatly already know, Leo Valdez, who you already know, Piper McClean, who you also already know, Jason Grace, you know him too, Harry Potter is the guy with the glasses and the scar, Ron Weasley is the red-headed boy, Hermione Granger is the girl with the book, Ginny Weasley is the red-headed girl, the girl next to me is Tiahn, Katniss Everdeen is the only girl I haven't introduced yet, and so the only one left is Peeta Mellark.

Tiahn: For everybody else, the guy that asked the question is Percy Jackson.

Annabeth: Right, and where are we and why are we here.

Tiahn: We are on the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Beth: And we are here to play a little game of Truth or Dare.

Leo:NOOOOOOOOO-

Beth: Oh Leo shut up.

Tiahn: It won't be too bad...

Beth: Oh who are we kidding yes it will.

Jason: NOOOOOOOOOO-

Piper: Oh shut up Jason.

Beth: Piper, I like you. Yours won't be too bad. As for everyone else Mwahahahahahaha.

Tiahn: Brb

Katniss: What does that mean.

Beth: Oh you are so behind the times girl. It means be right back. As in we will be right back when we have truths and dares.

Peeta: Oh ok bye.