Chapter Six : UnLoving You

Third Person's PoV

Everyone was anxiously waiting for news when suddenly, Gisela went out the door looking troubled yet relieved.

"How is he!?" Yuuri sprang out of his seat and went to Gisela hurriedly.

"Is he fine!? Alive!?", he added.

"He's fine heika but he's still unconscious. It would be best if we'd let him be for a while, just until he regains consciousness." She replied, bringing comfort to everyone whom in return sighed in relief.

Even so, Gisela still looked troubled, as if thinking whether to speak or not.

"Heika, I would like to speak to you in private. It's about Wolfram." She added, sighing afterwards.

"May I ask what it is? I am still Wolfram's mother so I have the right to know what's going on." Lady Cecilie said worriedly.

"I suppose it would be fine. Please follow me to my office." Gisela said, leading them both to her office.

"So what's wrong Gisela?" Yuuri asked.

"Well heika, I'm afraid to tell you that Wolfram has gotten a disease called the 'Hanahaki'." She said as she turned to look at Lady Cecilie whom froze in shock just by hearing the word.

"What exactly is this 'Hanahaki'? Is it fatal? Will he be alright!?" Yuuri panicked.

"There's no need to panic your highness. He's fine now. Although I feel the need to explain what exactly Hanahaki is.", she said, " Hanahaki disease is actually a very rare disease in which when a strong mazoku loves someone so much , their maryoku would then bind itself to the one they love.

"And if their love one doesn't love them back, maryoku seeds would then be planted in the mazoku's heart. It grows and grows every time the loved one hurts the mazoku.

"As it grows, the flowers will bloom and the mazoku would vomit them. Although it doesn't sound much, it is in fact fatal. When the mazoku gets too hurt, he could possibly die from too much flowers or too much blood loss." She explained.

"Blood loss?" Yuuri asked,  still not understanding the whole situation.

"Roses heika, some mazoku vomits roses. Not just simple ones but blood red roses with sharp thorns." She said, "the said thorns might possibly puncture the mazoku's internal organs, most probably the heart since it is where the seeds belong."

"But he's fine now, right? You said so yourself." Yuuri asked.

"I don't think you understand your highness.", lady Cecilie spoke suddenly," There are only two ways to cure Hanahaki. Those are ; when their love is finally returned or when they take the seeds off by surgery." She said, looking grim.

Yuuri just stood there, feeling anxious and confused at the same time.

Seeing that Yuuri still hasn't got the idea yet, Gisela sighed.

"The seed is the mazoku's love for the said person. Removing the seed would also mean removing their love for that particular person." She explained.

Yuuri's eyes widened as he felt his knees weaken at the thought.

"S-so you mean-" Yuuri stuttered and leaned to the wall for support.

"Heika! Wolfram's awake!" Conrart said.

Yuuri ran to the clinic where Wolfram is. Not caring about what the others thought or what he looked like. He just wanted to see Wolfram. He wanted to be assured that his fiance still loves him.

"W-wolf" he called, panting from the run.

There in the clinic, he saw Wolfram looking tired and confused but still alive.

"Wolf, I'm so glad you're alright! I thought I lost you-" he was about to continue but then he saw Wolfram looking at him with a confused expression.

"W-what is it?" He asked him.

"Nothing, it's just that I never thought I could look at you without feeling anything." Wolfram stated looking at him straight in the eyes. The eyes that he used to love so much.

"It feels rather odd, being near you and not feeling my heart race."

"It feels odd not to love you anymore."

~°•°~°•°~

A/N:

It will all be fine! Trust me!