Dinner

So today Owen is taking the family out to dinner. I've never done this and it seems like it will be amazing!!

I see Owen walking into my room. "Hi Owen!" "Hey Claire" my face goes blank. "What's wrong?" Owen asks. I just realized.....I don't have anything to wear tonight. I can call Karen. But wait she is busy.......shoot. "Oh nothing I just don't have something to wear tonight." I say. "Oh! No problem!" Owen exclaims. "I can take you!" I jump up and down with joy. This is going to be amazing! Owen grabs my hand and guides me to get dressed. He is already dressed so he waits for me outside my door. I get dressed and walk out the door. Owen smiles. "You look great" he says. "I'm wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt." I chuckle. "Still".

We arrive at the store. Owen and I are looking around for a dress. I see Owen sprint to the back of the store. He comes back almost 5 seconds later holding a dress. "You would look gorgeous in this dress!" He yells. I'm holding a golden dress and say that I will try both on. Outside the dressing rooms are little chairs, so Owen sits right in front of my dressing room. I got out on the dress I picked. It was golden, long, with gems only from the waist up. I walk out of the room. "Dang!" Owen says. "You look great." I blush and smile. "Ok now go try on mine" Owen exclaims. I walk back into the dressing room. I put on the dress Owen picked out. I slip it on. It again, is very long. It's navy blue, and is very soft. It has a v-neck type thing, and little gems outlining the v. From the waist up, it is tighter, then the waist down it is looser. I love it. I walk out, and Owen stands up. His eyes shine, and he smiles. "I think I'm buying this one" I chuckle.

It's been almost 2 hrs and it's time to go to dinner. Owen waits at the front door in a tux. I walk up to him. His hair is neatly brushed, not messy, but not the best. His tux is black and white, and he just looks amazing. "Wow" he says looking at me. I'm wearing the blue dress, my hair is curled, some pulled back, some not. I'm wearing navy blue flats. And yes, I'm wearing flats.

We arrive to dinner. Owen checks us in, and we sit at our table. Within a few minutes Karen, Scott, Grey, and Zach all arrive. We sit down. A waiter comes to take our order.
He all order, and we laugh, and talk about things. Just things. Our waiter comes almost 20 minutes later with our food. We all start eating. I look over at Owen . He looks like he is sweating. I look over at Karen. She is smiling. I look over at Scott. He isn't even eating. Grey is smiling. Zach is smiling. What's going on?

Guys if u can't tell what's going to happen then......

I ignore it and start eating again. I hear Owens fork bang against his plate. Karen, Scott, Grey, and Zach all look at me. What's happening. I'm to scared to think anything. I look over at Owen, on his knees, holding a small black box. Then, the words come out of his mouth. "Will you marry me?"